Florida State Crowd Predictions | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Florida State Crowd Predictions

Wilson you idiot, get back in there and sell, sell, sell!

A lot of work to do. Those 2 corners on the left that would appear full had zero people against Wagner. I think they're overflow right?

View attachment 138787
Does this mean the lower bowl is almost completely sold? You have to figure there should be a pretty strong walk-up. I can see low 40's

A lot of work to do. Those 2 corners on the left that would appear full had zero people against Wagner. I think they're overflow right?

View attachment 138787
I look at this and cringe. Jeesh, kinda frustrating. I am doing everything I can, I have 5 people who typically do not go to games coming. I just want it to look like there’s no major gaps in the crowd. Is 42k too much ask? This town sure is a “prove you can win then we will come” kinda place.

This town sure is a “prove you can win then we will come” kinda place.

I can’t blame the average fan for taking a wait and see approach before committing. We’ve been laying eggs in this situation for 20 years. Believe it or not most people don’t like getting crane kicked in the nuts repeatedly. Members of this board are excluded of course.

Last edited:
does anyone know if they're selling tix at the empower branches again this year? I'm recruiting people fast and furiously!

will the students come back game 2.. they had a nice crowd until half time last week into the overflow area.. need that again

I can’t blame the average fan for taking a wait and see approach before committing. We’ve been laying eggs in this situation for 20 years. Believe it or not most people don’t like getting crane kicked in the nuts repeatedly. Members of this board are excluded of course.

Buying a $35 ticket to a game against Florida State isn’t exactly “committing”.

Even after parking and concessions.

It’s a game on national TV against a traditional power in which a lot of recruits will either attend or will watch on TV. Shouldn’t be asking too much to get fence sitters to rally for this one.

Buying a $35 ticket to a game against Florida State isn’t exactly “committing”.

Even after parking and concessions.

It’s a game on national TV against a traditional power in which a lot of recruits will either attend or will watch on TV. Shouldn’t be asking too much to get fence sitters to rally for this one.
Chip...tell you wife you're heading out for a 6 pack of beer at 5am...cya in the Fine Lot. Deal?

View attachment 138787

Those 2 sections upstairs to the left are student overflow. By mid 1st quarter they were full.

Chip...tell you wife you're heading out for a 6 pack of beer at 5am...cya in the Fine Lot. Deal?

She’s not falling for that one again.

She beat me to punch and will be in Boston for the weekend. I’m on kid duty. Can a 9 year old babysit a 4 year old overnight while their parents are away? I guess I wouldn’t know until I gave them that freedom.

View attachment 138787

This confirms for me that its (past) time to either tarp off the upper end zones or upper corners. (ducks for cover)

She’s not falling for that one again.

She beat me to punch and will be in Boston for the weekend. I’m on kid duty. Can a 9 year old babysit a 4 year old overnight while their parents are away? I guess I wouldn’t know until I gave them that freedom.
Just leave them soda, potato chips, fruit roll ups and some red box movies they'll be fine

Last edited:
I thought the Fine Mess had a kiddie area to drop off kids to be watched during the game? What kind of tailgate are they running over there

it does make you wonder if there would be a demand for something like that at the dome.. say for 50-100 kids you paid some fee and for certain age groups they had some people run a program during the game? if you charged $20 a kid and you had to reserve the spot several days in advance could it work? 100x20 = 2K you could hire 10 people at $25 an hr for like 5 hours and not have any cost to incur. drop them off at Manley or Destiny and give them a place to have at it?

I thought the Fine Mess had a kiddie area to drop off kids to be watched during the game? What kind of tailgate are they running over there
We do...we give them a few Grape-A-Ritas if they clean up the tailgate site during the game but Chip is a good Dad and leaves them at home.

it does make you wonder if there would be a demand for something like that at the dome.. say for 50-100 kids you paid some fee and for certain age groups they had some people run a program during the game? if you charged $20 a kid and you had to reserve the spot several days in advance could it work? 100x20 = 2K you could hire 10 people at $25 an hr for like 5 hours and not have any cost to incur. drop them off at Manley or Destiny and give them a place to have at it?

The Dome has an alcohol free section, why not have an adult free section.

If we’re being honest, they should be the same section. Any adult that wants to sit there is well qualified to babysit. I’d trust them with my offspring for 3 and half hours.

The Dome has an alcohol free section, why not have an adult free section.

If we’re being honest, they should be the same section. Any adult that wants to sit there is well qualified to babysit. I’d trust them with my offspring for 3 and half hours.

I believe that’s gone now because with Tops gone, so is the sponsorship

Oh yeah lol surprised it took so long in this area. Check the upper corner next week. No “TOPS” with the seat backs

I mean the supermarket, no more? Or just the sponsorship?

For what it's worth, (no, not Buffalo-Springfield) ESPN says there are 1820 tickets available. I don't know who their source is but I feel the number is probably closer to 5k. If I am correct it would put attendance at around 44,000 plus walk-ups... I would be happy with that. Of course a sell out would be better.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom