Florida State Crowd Predictions | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Florida State Crowd Predictions

Wish this were a late afternoon game. Wanted to come up from NYC for this, but don't want to be on the road all day traveling to and from.

34-36K - that's butts in seats. Noon is going to kill this crowd. Freshman will be there but students haaaate nooners especially when it will be nice outside still (don't get many great weekends)

Saturday the CNY area could be seeing remnants of Hurricane Florence

Does any one know specific details about the block party? it goes from 4-10? What times do the bands start playing that are performing? And will there be food there to buy or anything?

Bs2i4cyi.jpg

what email thanking is for coming to the game?

i received an email after the game thanking me for attending the game with an offer of buying discounted fsu tickets thru midnight, maybe check your spam folder?

dont have a spam folder, checked all my clutter and inbox
are you season ticket holder? If so they have been doing them since last year, arrived in my inbox between 7 and 8pm

weird does cuse have correct emaiil? if so maybe contact box office ?

I get them sporadically.

Didn't get one after Wagner with five seasons. But I did get my Cuse pocket calendar that I immediately stripped the insert and kept the shell for my kids to use for their disposal

On 690 they have a billboard message for tickets at cuse.com/highway. Looks like this is a deal only for UCONN, UNC, and NC State so they must be feeling good about Fla State...

Random thought I had. So currently we probably have sold 30k seats lets say. Imagine if half of the people who have tickets now just found 1 extra person to go to the game. bam 45k... I wish it was that easy.

I wish they were really marketing it. but if we had 29K vs Wagner. we must be pushing 35k+ for FSU

Does any one know specific details about the block party? it goes from 4-10? What times do the bands start playing that are performing? And will there be food there to buy or anything?
Here are a few more answers:

I'm normally positive...but I think we struggle to get to 40,000.

I'm going to predict 38,444

I understand why the AD is doing it for uconn [to put butts in seats against a lackluster mid-major opponent], but I wish we could see something like the military outreach THIS weekend. Would love to see a fully packed house [or close to it] against FSU.

I'll take any advantage we can get, no matter how small.

As long as it is as noisy as can possibly be, I don't care if it's 35K or 45K, I want FSU to not even be able to hear themselves think.

Wilson you idiot, get back in there and sell, sell, sell!

A lot of work to do. Those 2 corners on the left that would appear full had zero people against Wagner. I think they're overflow right?

FSU.JPG

Wilson you idiot, get back in there and sell, sell, sell!

A lot of work to do. Those 2 corners on the left that would appear full had zero people against Wagner. I think they're overflow right?

View attachment 138787

The bottom left of the screen - upper corner - is student overflow

The top left - upper corner - is FSU allotment - if returned it goes to group availability - then single games.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom