Florida State Crowd Predictions | Syracusefan.com

Florida State Crowd Predictions

Syracuse153

Walk On
Since this will likely be the best team to come to the dome this year, and also ACC opener. However it is a noon kickoff. My guess is 40-41k. What are your guys guesses for the crowd?

we played clemson 3 times at home. 49/37/42.5
we played FSU 43/32/???

I think there is a bunch of hype even though as usual the marketing has been zero..

the win over clemson and VT has got to have some believing it can happen again..

we played clemson 3 times at home. 49/37/42.5
we played FSU 43/32/???

I think there is a bunch of hype even though as usual the marketing has been zero..

the win over clemson and VT has got to have some believing it can happen again..

I agree there should be some hype since it will be another ranked team to come to the dome. Also it would prolly help if FSU is 2-0 going into this game also.

Everybody will get a look at FSU vs VT tomorrow night so depending on how they look (FSU) may determine how this very fickle fan base reacts. I would hope that having FSU here early while Syracuse is still hopefully 2-0 and relatively healthy should bring out a crowd. In any event most of us on this site will be there rooting on good old Bill Orange!!!!!1

Since this will likely be the best team to come to the dome this year, and also ACC opener. However it is a noon kickoff. My guess is 40-41k. What are your guys guesses for the crowd?
30k actual

is that the same weekend we are honoring the 96-98 teams?

There’s no crappy country music concerts nearby right? No monster truck pulls around? Not many leaves to rake yet. Game is over by 4(maybe), so you don’t have to beat the traffic to go get dinner. In fact you’ve got another 3 1/2 hours of daylight to get outside and enjoy the rest of the day if you want.

If Cuse is 2-0 and looking like they have a real shot to knock them off, it should be 49,000. No excuses. This is the one for everybody to get their butts to this year.

How do we not pack the dome with FSU in town??? $5 tickets for YOUTH groups and FREE to military should be the case to fill the Dome!!!

#BuildItAndTheyWillCome

They really should go all out to get as many people in the building that day as possible.

The VT and Clemson games were a lot of fun. Remind people. Run some ticket promotions, free tickets to students, promote McNabb’s appearance and those teams, etc.

This needs to be an event game. Tons of possible momentum to gain for the program if we win, and the more people that are there the better.

I'd expect it to be similar to the Clemson crowd last year. Night game definitely would have made it an easier sell though.

Low 40's for sure... Maybe the buzz is bigger and we get close to capacity, but I'll wager on 42-43k.

No State Fair competition, students still juiced. First big game for the FR to watch, I usually get to see a ton of goofy stuff when they unload the student overflow in 308. Typically very entertaining.

Noon is a little early for students. 39000.

True but what would help is SU being in the game at halftime, they might roll out of bed and come out to help in the second half.

Honestly this will probably sell out with the downtown block party idea. genius.

35000. That's with SU beating Wagner. I want to come up for the weekend.

Depends on if they're letting in students for free again. If they do, we'll have 41,000. If not...38,000.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom