Florida/Tennessee ending | Syracusefan.com

Florida/Tennessee ending

One of the most gorgeous throws and one of the worst displays of prevent defense I've ever seen.

Side note: I don't understand how players don't die at the bottom of celebratory football piles.

The defensive back had ONE job... Don't let the receiver behind you...
How does Tennessee not have a safety or two over the top on that play?

One of the most gorgeous throws and one of the worst displays of prevent defense I've ever seen.

Side note: I don't understand how players don't die at the bottom of celebratory football piles.

The boy next door who started on both his basketball and football high school teams had his tibia and ankle broken after scoring a winning TD by his own teammates in a huge celebratory pile. He was a sophomore and despite having played since peewee football, he quit football forever. Luckily despite missing basketball his sophomore year he started his last 2 years on the basketball team after surgery and rehab. His parents were understandably furious about his injuries from something so stupid.

The boy next door who started on both his basketball and football high school teams had his tibia and ankle broken after scoring a winning TD by his own teammates in a huge celebratory pile. He was a sophomore and despite having played since peewee football, he quit football forever. Luckily despite missing basketball his sophomore year he started his last 2 years on the basketball team after surgery and rehab. His parents were understandably furious about his injuries from something so stupid.

It's insane, it's just a massive pile of humanity on top of a person. I don't know how they breathe at the bottom.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom