Floyd Little has cancer | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Floyd Little has cancer

If I see one more Joe Namath Medicare Advantage commercial ...ugh. That is a rip off and Joe is helping take $ from those least able to afford it and are susceptible to the misleading Joes ads.
He probably needs it with all the medical problems he's had.

Really? How so? It looks like a medicare supplement plan. They help you get part c and d if you want them. I turn 65 next January. I have been investigating these plans.
Do you watch his commercials? You might be able to understand what some of these plans offer and what you pay, the deductibles the limits, what drs you can see etc. Pre existing clauses. But a lot of people are not astute enough to understand the complexities. The commercials promise the world, you might pay less, get every service in the world except happy endings when you get a massage... But what happens if rule 7a23-78 screws you when you get ill. The health system in this country sucks and insurance companies do everything they can to ensure it sucks and they get the bucks . It’s business and they don’t pay their administrators millions because they helped enrollees. It’s all based on actuarial data. They have it you don’t. Good luck.

Do you watch his commercials? You might be able to understand what some of these plans offer and what you pay, the deductibles the limits, what drs you can see etc. Pre existing clauses. But a lot of people are not astute enough to understand the complexities. The commercials promise the world, you might pay less, get every service in the world except happy endings when you get a massage... But what happens if rule 7a23-78 screws you when you get ill. The health system in this country sucks and insurance companies do everything they can to ensure it sucks and they get the bucks . It’s business and they don’t pay their administrators millions because they helped enrollees. It’s all based on actuarial data. They have it you don’t. Good luck.
What you are saying is true except it doesn't really apply to medicare supplement plans.

He had an intensive 6 hour treatment on Thursday at Mayo and they drove back to Vegas on Friday. He will be in AZ every 2 months for I think it was 3 more of these treatments.

Undergoing anything for 6 hours sounds like quite an ordeal.

Undergoing anything for 6 hours sounds like quite an ordeal.
It's an infusion. Probably did not take that long as the entire appointment was probably an intake for the 1st treatment. I think it is usually 2-3 hours.

Giving to Floyd suggestion,

I saw that the Go Fund Me contributions were at a little over 50% of their goal and decided to give. In the process, I ended up donating through the Syracuse Football Club. Very easy and 100% of the money goes to Floyd. Go Fund Me charges 10% (almost usury). I would suggest anybody contributing to do it thru them. The organization of ex SU football players. Goto: Syracusefootballclub.com Ph 315-884-4444

Go Cuse and get better Floyd

Last edited: