Fluck | Syracusefan.com

Fluck

Marsh01

Living Legend
God dammit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone feel that the Zebras are going to even give us a chance on Thursday...or can we say right now that the fix is in?

My god, that game was gift-wrapped by the zebras.

Amazingly, if Temple could hit anything they still probably win even with a monumental effort by the refs to get IU points.

Hard to win when it was 8 on 5 in the last 5 minutes or so. Then had to listen to Nantz/Kellogg - they suck. Wish Raf/Bilas/McDonough were doing FF.

Indiana is so beatable!! Temple should of killed them.

I suspect Indiana will play ALOT better thursday night. This was there one bad game. Every team has one on their way to a championship. Wonderful...

I think mcw and Triche have a tremendous matchup advantage in this game. Oladipo and watford will have to guard James and cj. Hulls and Ferrell are small guards. Seems like an advantage to me.

I think mcw and Triche have a tremendous matchup advantage in this game. Oladipo and watford will have to guard James and cj. Hulls and Ferrell are small guards. Seems like an advantage to me.
Oladipo would probably be on MCW. Fair has a 4 inch height advantage on Oladipo

I suspect Indiana will play ALOT better thursday night. This was there one bad game. Every team has one on their way to a championship. Wonderful...

They will definitely shoot better, no doubt about it.

JB's been pretty good against Crean. If we can hit shots and our zone can do it's job we'll be ok.

Honestly I'd rather play Indiana. Basketball gods owe us one with them

Yeah,and they just got their ref gift game. Perfect time to play them. If it was Elite 8 or Final 4 Id worry bout the Zebras more.

I have 3000 miles and 20 hrs of travelling at least to get to DC. I don't want to go through all that hassle just to see Temple tbh. I am ready to take out a 1 seed.

This is one of the biggest games in Syracuse history right now its absolutely huge for us if we beat them.

Indiana was always going to win that one. I tilted off a dime on the halftime line and thankfully won. If IU won by 1-4 I'd be singing a different tune of course!

not to say they wont play better, but they have lost like 3 out of their last 7 or so.

they have been playing bad for a few weeks. They have lost to wisky 12 straight times. We can win.

Replace Indiana with Syracuse in your statement and it's also true.

We had ours

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom