Football Parking Lots | Syracusefan.com

Football Parking Lots

I always thought Manley South was the best.. You got a heated latrine, grass areas to set up and live sports to watch.

What are the best lots for football tailgating?
Really depends

How big is your group?
Anyone have mobility issues?
Do you want to watch the Quad Walk?
How much can you afford to spend?

Really depends

How big is your group?
Anyone have mobility issues?
Do you want to watch the Quad Walk?
How much can you afford to spend?
About 8 of us, but may be more on certain weeks. No preference on the quad walk. No mobility issues, money is not an issue. Just want to be in a fun, fired up environment!

About 8 of us, but may be more on certain weeks. No preference on the quad walk. No mobility issues, money is not an issue. Just want to be in a fun, fired up environment!
Stadium West Parking Area. Raynor Lot (just downhill from New law school) is really active with lots of tailgate groups.

Manley North is good too...and cheaper but a longer walk.

One more thought...Standart Lot is technically joined with the Henry (nee Fine) Lot as your parking pass (West) gets you into both. Standart appears to have quite a bit of activity. The Henry (Fine) Lot is dominated by 2 large tailgates and the parking lot is also used by law students, Dome employees too. I'd put Standart on my list too.

Will west lot fill up for this game or can we expect to find open spots? How much should we expect to pay?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom