Football Tutorial for Syracusefan dot com... | Syracusefan.com

Football Tutorial for Syracusefan dot com...

Football games are 60 minutes long with numerous momentum swings.

Can we please start from there when we post?

Thanks. :bang:
This is a bar. Relax

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

This is a bar. Relax

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

But like the bars Chip goes to, I am here one for specific thing (and not what Chip is looking for)

The irony is, we don't finish a play, give up 7. Finish a play, give up first and goal.

I'm still perfectly happy with my criticism of Marrone calling that timeout after the backward pass TD. It was stubborn, meatheadedness at its finest.

Not sure the extra TO would have helped that last drive when NW seemingly went from prevent in most of the 2nd half to blanket coverage, but still, it was obvious they weren't going to review it (it was also obvious it was a backwards pass), you don't give up a golden 2nd half TO that quickly.

Having said that, a lot to like today. A lot of things didn't go our way. Ribbon boards were ads only, hope they're bringing in money. Replay boards are great. Big fat guys being the punt shield isn't smart. Clark and Vaughan each came back nicely from rough starts. Wish 170 more people came, I would have nailed the attendance #, and the remaining prediction comeback attendance part.

Oh and I hate the helmet off rule. Reddish may have been out there when Lyn got the foul if not for...