For a BCS National Championship in our first year in the ACC, would you trade... | Syracusefan.com

For a BCS National Championship in our first year in the ACC, would you trade...

Would you trade a losing, horrible final season for Jim Boeheim for a Syracuse BCS Title

• I would make that trade

Votes: 18 75.0%
  • I would not make that trade

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Czar

All Conference
Jim Boeheim having a losing and awful season his final year as Syracuse coach. Like, really bad. 10 wins at most, injuries all over the basketball team, poor basketball.

In exchange, in 2013 Syracuse runs the table in football, demolishing FSU, Clemson, and everyone in the ACC in the process, and wins the BCS National Championship against, say, Alabama, and breaks the SEC National Championship winning streak. Would that trade be worth it for you?

This seems like a no-brainer to me! Jimmy is a HOF coach. One bad season at the end won't tarnish his legacy, meanwhile winning a National Championship is immense.

Jim Boeheim having a losing and awful season his final year as Syracuse coach. Like, really bad. 10 wins at most, injuries all over the basketball team, poor basketball.

In exchange, in 2013 Syracuse runs the table in football, demolishing FSU, Clemson, and everyone in the ACC in the process, and wins the BCS National Championship against, say, Alabama, and breaks the SEC National Championship winning streak. Would that trade be worth it for you?

OMG yes, I would take that trade in a millisecond.

Sheesh...

Hell, I'd jam a rabid Honey Badger down my pants for a National Championship in Football.

:confused:

295372-tyrann-honey-badger-mathieu.jpg

Hell, in 2003, I willed to the College Sports gods a decade of crappy football for a hoops national championship...so hell yeah.

Hell, in 2003, I willed to the College Sports gods a decade of crappy football for a hoops national championship...so hell yeah.

A BCS title would mean not just 1 year of hoops suckitude. It'll cost us a decade. We'd become Rutgers.

images

"Hell yeah" says the clown.

of course, once JB goes, the hoop team is screwed anywho.

lets get another FOOTBALL NC!!!