For all you Dan Hurley haters ... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

For all you Dan Hurley haters ...

End of the day- he's a grown man that makes more money than 98 pct of the population at his job.
Without looking, he is almost certainly the highest paid government employee in the state of Connecticut.

1680000682607.jpeg

I live in Kansas. I get how it's easy to get caught up in the excitement when the local team is doing well and your friends are excited.

But I'm not going to try to convince the board that Bill Self runs a clean program. First of all, it's important to know your audience and second of all, it's just not true.

Being a St. Bonaventure alum, I have had the pleasure (?) of witnessing his antics well before he became a household name. He has cleaned up his act tenfold compared to his days roaming the sidelines in the A10. He has taunted fans, talked trash to opposing fans and teams, etc. What you see now is him treating the refs poorly. He used to do it to opposing teams fans, players and staffs in the A10. At least that has (appeared to) somewhat improved.

No one should ever be telling anyone how "great" of a person he is. He is a scum.

Please allow me to pour a little more kerosene on the fire with this offering today from the NY Post (below).
And, by the way, how does it make sense for a coach to be involved with opposing fans?
That just takes him away from the game at hand...it's a win for the fans.

His demeanor this year got better. I think his AD had a come to Jesus talk with him. He had reached a point where his fanbase said sure he can recruit but he costs too many games with his behavior. It had to change for him to stay.
I hate to agree with this but I think ur right. He does seem to have toned it down a bit this year.

I live in Kansas. I get how it's easy to get caught up in the excitement when the local team is doing well and your friends are excited.

But I'm not going to try to convince the board that Bill Self runs a clean program. First of all, it's important to know your audience and second of all, it's just not true.

The thing is, Danny Hurley could have the XandOs knowledge of Izzo, the charisma of Pitino, and the suit game of Jay Wright. I WOULD STILL HATE HIM BY DEFAULT because he is the head basketball coach of the Univerisity of Connecticut.

Being a St. Bonaventure alum, I have had the pleasure (?) of witnessing his antics well before he became a household name. He has cleaned up his act tenfold compared to his days roaming the sidelines in the A10. He has taunted fans, talked trash to opposing fans and teams, etc. What you see now is him treating the refs poorly. He used to do it to opposing teams fans, players and staffs in the A10. At least that has (appeared to) somewhat improved.

No one should ever be telling anyone how "great" of a person he is. He is a scum.
He’s done the same stuff at UConn. He was taunting Syracuse fans in the middle of the game when we played a few years ago.

He got into it with an opposing player a couple years ago.

Exactly.