For all you Dan Hurley haters ... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

For all you Dan Hurley haters ...

I forgot to add that I know a parent of a star player on a non-revenue generating team at UConn. The sentiment amongst fans/families of the non-revenue generating teams is he is a complete jerk.

Yeah ive got a separate incident story too- not one for a message board. There are hard working philanthropists I've known who people adore for their work who are absolutely scummy people outside of that work. Its good he has some good things to point to in his story but that doesn't correct the rest.

A guy at work this morning was talking about how he and his buddies have this joke about how Tyler Olander has more rings than Jim Boeheim. So I threw a brick at him. Everyone stood up and clapped.

Sadly, only one part of that story is true.

Ncaa Basketball Sport GIF by BIG EAST Conference
E5IfDcxVkAM0ZF6.jpg:large

Something tells me that most people here will be rooting for the Hurricanes on Saturday.
I hope both teams stub their *** and can't make it to the court. I live in Florida and have already had enough of Miami and effin Ruiz.

The thing is, Danny Hurley could have the XandOs knowledge of Izzo, the charisma of Pitino, and the suit game of Jay Wright. I WOULD STILL HATE HIM BY DEFAULT because he is the head basketball coach of the Univerisity of Connecticut.
But what if I told you he had a passion for a good chipwich on top of everything else you said?

The Athletic is great for some of these articles (how NYG’s Daboll hires assistants this weekend stands out recently.) But this one felt like it was expecting more to play out since 1993 and it never materialized.
Totally. It’s a weird piece.

30 years ago Danny Hurley had a tough dad and a famous brother. Some jerks said mean stuff to him. Then he became UConn coach. The end.

Like I said, everyone has a story. He’s still kind of an a.ss.

But what if I told you he had a passion for a good chipwich on top of everything else you said?
I just ate a chipwhich, I took a bite and it was chocolate which shook me as I grabbed a vanilla. After a second inspection of the chipwhich, it was twist flavored. Things are happening in this world and I’m glad I’m here for it.