For those worried about "losing Tucker" | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

For those worried about "losing Tucker"

To another school because of more exposure/lucrative NIL deal, well put your money where your mouth is. Sean has some merch out now. Go buy it and support him. I bought mine Friday and will be repping Cuse in Hawaii next week.

Of course, these will be obsolete when he gets 44, but in the mean time, rep it!
Just bought two, thanks for sharing!

Trash if true

Christopher Reeve Reaction GIF

My official Sean Tucker jersey tee from Manny's shipped today. I'm pleased with the performance of Manny's. Hopefully I will be pleased with the outcome of this purchase.

Last edited:
I think Tuck couldn’t be in a sweeter spot than Cuse even if he wanted to. This is the perfect spot for him; P5 team that runs a read option, the offense is centered around him, and historically known as the best RB team arguably.

... and historically known as the best RB team arguably.
Had to check it out. Best I found so far is #18. Its because there were not enough (16 drafted, as opposed to schools with 39) AND because its been too long. Tucker could very well change that perception.

Had to check it out. Best I found so far is #18. Its because there were not enough (16 drafted, as opposed to schools with 39) AND because its been too long. Tucker could very well change that perception.

Interesting, but I would think Joe Morris and Jim Nance deserve mention here.

Can anyone confirm that Sean is making more than Shirt World guy. If the answer is yes, then i'm happy.

I got mine in the mail today.

Yeah I was worried when I ordered mine it wouldn’t be here by the time I left for the trip. I ordered it Friday at 3:30 by 4:45 it was shipped. Idk whose quicker, Tucker or whoever is filling Manny’s orders…

he's already the big man on campus here and is getting national recognition. this whole thread is a paranoid nothing burger.

I’m not worried at all…? My bad for trying to promote the kid more…

Step 2- gotta wear these things. Get them on TV. I’m gonna wear it to one of the battle 4 Atlantis games. The money he makes off these is gonna be pretty sweet, but every text he gets from a friend or family member that says “yo I just saw your shirt on espn” is gonna be pretty dang sweet too
I guess I need something to wear to the Georgetown game!

Yeah I was worried when I ordered mine it wouldn’t be here by the time I left for the trip. I ordered it Friday at 3:30 by 4:45 it was shipped. Idk whose quicker, Tucker or whoever is filling Manny’s orders…

Tucker is also filling all the orders….

How the heck is Oregon ranked ahead of SU?
Look at the names listed and I can’t imagine any football fan would put them ahead of the Orange.Several other schools also don’t have the name recognition of the Cuse backs, but whoever wrote that piece must be a Duck grad or Nike employee.

had same reaction -- eagerly awaiting mine here in CT!