For those worried about "losing Tucker" | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

For those worried about "losing Tucker"

Grabbing some as xmas gifts.

These may be collectibles down the road

Grabbing some as xmas gifts.

These may be collectibles down the road
Man I didn’t even think about that. I’ve been holding out til the jersey comes out, should have grabbed some last Saturday. Oh well I’m sure they’ll be around next season as well.

Man I didn’t even think about that. I’ve been holding out til the jersey comes out, should have grabbed some last Saturday. Oh well I’m sure they’ll be around next season as well.
I saw them in Manny’s on Friday and passed on it as I thought they were trying to make a buck off of him. I get back to Jersey and I read that Sean gets a piece of it. I ordered mine this afternoon. Fourteen minutes after I got the email confirming my order, I got another email saying my shipment was on its way. Damn, that’s almost as fast as Tucker himself.

I bought the Navy one with the Orange graphics on Sunday after my flight was cancelled. Can I charge American Airlines for that one? They have navy, white and oh...Orange.

The Manny’s shirt is not his “official merchandise”

He has a deal through Manny’s. There’s a difference. What he’s referencing is he will have his own stuff (likely will get a much larger cut) to be sold via his people.

The scam is in reference to other people trying to make a buck off someone else
If he has a deal with Many’s, how is it not “official”? He is always going to have some type of retail partner unless he wants to handle production and fulfillment himself which will cost him in time and energy. There can only be so much cut on a T-shirt, anything more expensive will allow for a bigger net cut.

If he has a deal with Many’s, how is it not “official”? He is always going to have some type of retail partner unless he wants to handle production and fulfillment himself which will cost him in time and energy. There can only be so much cut on a T-shirt, anything more expensive will allow for a bigger net cut.

Yeah it's a weird way to phrase it I guess on my part. I look at it like his "official" merchandise is stuff he has help designing, gets a larger cut, etc.

The Manny's merch is likely something they threw together quickly. Not a ton of thought behind it

Got mine today but they sent the wrong size. My modification from 34 to 44 will have to wait. Still think we should all show up at Pitt with the Tucker 44.

Yeah it's a weird way to phrase it I guess on my part. I look at it like his "official" merchandise is stuff he has help designing, gets a larger cut, etc.

The Manny's merch is likely something they threw together quickly. Not a ton of thought behind it
Right now he gets a cut but to get paid he has to box and ship the shirts himself. It's a new episode of undercover boss.