Forecast on Weather.com | Syracusefan.com

Forecast on Weather.com

Just no storm like last year, please!
It was planned.
It was a huge moneymaker for the stadium. I know that I more than contributed my share. ;-)

0% chance of showers seems important with Penn State involved.

Own it. Well played indeed

joker.gif

Forecast now has a 30% chance of rain.

I think the rain helps us because of our ground game. Having said that...i dont think its going to rain. It def helps MetLife with beer sales as well.

Haven't previously been to MetLife. Is there a "sun field" side of the stadium for a late afternoon game? If yes - are the seats we purchased through Mark's efforts - in or out of the sun?

As you were.

Updated: 87, sunny and humid.

Real feel: 93

35 percent of thunderstorms.

If it rains and/or we lose, blame me. I'm getting married Saturday with an outdoor ceremony at Bayshore in Oswego. I'm praying I haven't angered the Football Gods.

couchburn

Haven't previously been to MetLife. Is there a "sun field" side of the stadium for a late afternoon game? If yes - are the seats we purchased through Mark's efforts - in or out of the sun?

As you were.

I THINK we were facing the sun last year with the usc side in the shade. And are on the opposite side this year, so i beleive we will be in the shade.

take that with a grain of salt because I was pretty drunk last year...

If it rains and/or we lose, blame me. I'm getting married Saturday with an outdoor ceremony at Bayshore in Oswego. I'm praying I haven't angered the Football Gods.

couchburn
YOU BASTARD

As you were.

As the sun goes down we should be on the shady side this year. I was in a relatively sober state as I was the designated driver.

As the sun goes down we should be on the shady side this year. I was in a relatively sober state as I was the designated driver.

Yes, we are in the shade. The bastards from hell will roast in the hot sun as they should.

I THINK we were facing the sun last year with the usc side in the shade. And are on the opposite side this year, so i beleive we will be in the shade.

take that with a grain of salt because I was pretty drunk last year...
sounds like we've got in made in the shade. Translation....Cuse 24 PSU 21

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom