Fox is using the NBA on NBC theme now? | Syracusefan.com

Fox is using the NBA on NBC theme now?

Alsacs

Living Legend
I was flipping thru the channels and saw Seton Hall-Kentucky coming on and heard Roundball Rock theme on Fox.
Good job by Fox using that music it was very good for the NBA on NBC.

I don't know what I would do if somebody made that halfcourt shot against us and we had to play OT.
Gut wrenching for the Hall.

I don't know what I would do if somebody made that halfcourt shot against us and we had to play OT.
Gut wrenching for the Hall.

What would you do if it was 3/4 court and we lost?

What would you do if it was 3/4 court and we lost?
Probably turn the TV off and go for a long walk. I can take losing but the gut wrenching losses are hard.

Best theme ever.

It's in the contention for #2.

Because #1 is Saturday Night, Hockey Night in Canada. I am biased.

I get upset with the overly obsessed puckheads in Canada, but the Hockey Night In Canada theme song (which goes back to 1968) still gets me going.

Many Canadians were fuming when CBC did not renew the license for the song after it had been used for 40 years. It just doesn't seem right when it is played on another network now for other hockey games.

To me that is the same with Fox using it for college basketball. Doesn't seem right.

Kudos to them going to the NBA on NBC theme and the greatest sports jingle ever.

I always liked...

Then Brent Musburger and Bill Russell would come on and do the game intro. Always seemed like Celtics would be on that Sunday afternoon game on CBS. Used to watch it on cold, snowed in Sundays during the winter.

That just takes me back to the 90’s Knicks Sunday afternoon games on NBC.

That shiz was fun.

Then Brent Musburger and Bill Russell would come on and do the game intro. Always seemed like Celtics would be on that Sunday afternoon game on CBS. Used to watch it on cold, snowed in Sundays during the winter.
Mendy Rudolph and Rick Barry did a lot of analysis with Brent too

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom