FoxSports: SU is the least likable team left. | Syracusefan.com

FoxSports: SU is the least likable team left.

if you can get into the spirit of what the article wants to say, it actually makes plenty of sense.

th

This may be the most useless garbage opinion anybody has ever written. I hope we win just to spite everybody that didn't watch the team this yr. how is gonzaga beating Utah impressive? It's not.

Not only is there another thread on this, but in that one people realized this article is tongue in cheek.

We need to play this game already, I'm starting to sense this place getting on the verge of devouring itself. Threads like this and a few other really good ones that have devolved into snipping and back biting. It's like too many dogs caged up together for too long.

Can anyone explain this analogy?

Exactly how is "Rooting for Syracuse to make the Final Four would be like cheering for the Yankees to beat a Triple-A team."?

The problem with this is that it makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

In this tournament, 10 Seed SU is more like the AAA team than it is the Yankees, who I presume would be the prohibitive favorite against a Triple A team.

This is moronic.

What an awesome article!!!!

Clearly nobody here will be stoopid enough to think that being called the YANKEES of college hoop, is a bad thing.

Wait...

Morons.

Great, great article.