FoxSports: SU is the least likable team left. | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

FoxSports: SU is the least likable team left.

did I hear it right during the kansas game tonight that they have something like 32 final fours? Yet we have been past the elite eight 6 times. I guess this makes sense.

It is just a stupid click bait article...you have all been had (including me). ;-)

I think what the writer meant, and this is just another reason why the article is a joke, is the Yankee dynasty of the late 90's, when they won 4 titles in 5 years, and everyone hated them.

Briancuse. I can't let that comment about everybody hating the Yankees in the late 1990's go past.

I can assure you that hating the Yankees and Yankee fans had been going on for many decades before the 1990's. This particular uptick in the 1990's is just one of the most recent periods of elevated hate.

Having grown up close to NYC (45 miles), I always thought there were two types of Yankee fans. The first had Yankee fandom handed down from family members. The second were those who had no real connection, but wanted badly to associate themselves with a "winner". Sort of like the azzholes you see all over the country with "Duke" hats on.

Win or lose, at the least these awful Rodney Dangerfield threads will go away.

Yeah right..and tomorrow they will writing stories how Syracuse had another home game after seeing all those orange shirts in the crowd.