Fran Brown is no different than every other clown here | Syracusefan.com

Fran Brown is no different than every other clown here

He is so authentic losing the same stupid way as everyone else
Basketball will be here soon enough. Can’t wait to hear the durrrrr meathead answer to the question about that 4th down defense

EROB needs to explain what he was thinking with that 4th and 9 call. We called a timeout to leave Ayomanor on an island in press coverage without any safety help? Everyone knew where the ball was going and we did nothing to really counter or dissuade it. Didn’t even blitz to pressure the QB. It makes no sense

We beat ourselves today in a number of ways. We are probably an 8 win team at best and that’s not bad for a first year head coach but to lose at home to Stanford who is decent but not a terrific team is more par for the course. Our line sucked tonight and we just made a lot of terrible mistakes

gut wrenching ending. have to question the play calling especially on offense throughout the game. offensive line is still a great concern. very questionable time management at the end, give yourself no time at all... build it one year at a time.

We have a defensive coaching staff and the game was just lost by one of the stupidest defensive calls I can remember.

Rush 3 drop 8 into coverage but leaves their best player 1 on 1 ??? Who are the other 7 people guarding?

Like I seriously don't understand what happened and why ??

I haven’t been this angry with a loss in a lonnnng time. Just laid a big wet crap on national TV. Stuff the northeast tough nonsense, Fran. Coach better.

Dropped that log to a team that flew 3,000 miles to play you off a bye week.

Thought we possibly had a chance of being ranked well that's not in the cards for a while now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom