Fran Brown is no different than every other clown here | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Fran Brown is no different than every other clown here

Like I just can't believe it. I would think if you were only going to rush 3 you would double or triple cover the NFL WR?

It doesn't make any sense to me. Like I can't even come up with a reason why they did it. It makes zero sense.

We want to play coverage?? Great why not cover their best player? Nothing makes sense. That could have been the worst call by a coaching staff in the last decade. It makes zero football sense.

They called a TO was this not even discussed like WTH? Absolutely a head scratcher.

So being new makes you immune to criticism? Mistakes happen though criticism is fully warranted here. Absolutely terrible showing by the staff.
Did I not criticism the staff in my post?

Very costly loss. Not saying the season is over by any means but we just lost our third easiest remaining game. So, give us 4 wins with HC and U Conn but the rest of the schedule is road heavy and difficult
Genuinely curious... what is your expectation for the season?

What does that mean? What’s the common thread?
Brains, or lack thereof

My crack about his authenticity is to make fun of the people who get damp over every worthless interview

It hurts but Fran will learn from this
I’m not worried about Fran. I’m worried if he can bring in the elite talent on the OL and DL we need to compete at the level he expects and we all hope. I thought he was fine, other than the mystery of how we lost 3 guys during a bye week. Usually that’s a time for kids to get healthy not bang away with pads. ERob not so much, especially that last play.

Ultimately, you have to win to recruit. Losing to Stanford is a bad luck considering they were picked last. We win that game there is a good chance we get to 5-0 and ranked. We need to have a good season with next years schedule and QB question on deck. This season was setting up to be something. What i would give for a win coming out of a bye.

This being an SU alum and fan and dealing with constant disappointment is really defeating. You just can’t lose games like this at home and in this manner and produce the kind of program turnaround that’s needed. It’s one game and a long season for certain but still. It’s becoming exhausting year in year out.

That game played out exactly as you would expect as an SU fan. Texted my group thread when SU went down 13 and said this screams walk off Stanford fg. You could have set your watch by it

We had 26 rushing yards
5/13 on 3rd down
4 sacks
Questionable penalties
Two terrible picks
Couldn’t get anything going offensively
Very bad defensive scheme

This game isn’t lost because of a 4th down call as frustrating as it seems. Have so much to clean up EVERYWHERE.

Sucks it’s national TV, sucks we lose on the final drive. Bounce back. Long season

Except it was.

Go scream into a pillow you fing child. Seriously, go to bed. You sound like an idiot.
Oh ffs it's a joke about coaches named Robinson you need to relax

Fran needs to learn that the grizzled old champ ball coach quips like 'have 1 more point than them on the scoreboard' only work when you're actually that grizzled old champ ball coach. The team was unprepared & many seemingly disinterested in playing hard, after a bye week, and top 25 on the horizon. Now, they'll never sniff the top 25 this year.

And next year.

The lack of pressure we brought all game was… weird. Stanfords QB was not good. We should have been in his face all game.
The defense brought pretty consistent pressure after the first quarter. They did a good job balancing the rush without losing contain on a good running QB.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom