Fran Brown, Syracuse Football New Head Coach, Official Announcement | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Fran Brown, Syracuse Football New Head Coach, Official Announcement

Very excited for this and congrats to Fran Brown. I’m fully buying in to what he is going to bring to the table. All the positive things that are said about him continue to shine and he’s going to crush the portal and get kids that we haven’t had in a long time. Let’s go Orange

Very excited for this and congrats to Fran Brown. I’m fully buying in to what he is going to bring to the table. All the positive things that are said about him continue to shine and he’s going to crush the portal and get kids that we haven’t had in a long time. Let’s go Orange
Just for notation

Before Brown gets rolling

We are currently 12/17 in ACC and 50th overall in 247 rankings for 2024

When the talent signs on, all the haters will have to go silent.

AD Wildhack certainly did his due diligence with Fran Brown even getting votes of confidence from Kirby Smart, Matt Rhule, and NFL coaches per Chris Carlson.

Wildhack also told Carlson, “I talked to Fran about 25 times last week. We actually Zoomed on Thanksgiving night after 9 p.m. for an hour-and-a-half. He was so detailed and I think it really addressed areas where we need to get better. His recruiting prowess is a key part of it.”

Did Axe say on ACC PM that Brown is going to stay with Georgia through a playoff run?!?!?

AD Wildhack certainly did his due diligence with Fran Brown even getting votes of confidence from Kirby Smart, Matt Rhule, and NFL coaches per Chris Carlson.

Wildhack also told Carlson, “I talked to Fran about 25 times last week. We actually Zoomed on Thanksgiving night after 9 p.m. for an hour-and-a-half. He was so detailed and I think it really addressed areas where we need to get better. His recruiting prowess is a key part of it.”
This jives with what I was told. “Nobody will outwork JW on this search process. He will get the right guy.” And that’s from someone that knows him very very well.

IMG_7358.jpeg