Fran Brown | Page 78 | Syracusefan.com

Fran Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Nunes he has been hired. He better be right!! Came out a couple minutes ago. I’m ecstatic! I think he is the real deal.

Great media literacy!

How hard is it to see where the report is coming from and realize it's already been posted here.

He’s either talking about coordinators or he somehow didn’t realize the Fran Brown news was already out there. It’s Fran Brown.
This was 15 hours ago, something has clearly changed since then. Or at least he thinks so.

He’s either talking about coordinators or he somehow didn’t realize the Fran Brown news was already out there. It’s Fran Brown.
He does say "the" Syracuse hire. So I assume he isn't referring to coordinators. And if this guy is connected or in the know, then he realizes that the Fran Brown rumor is out there.

Couldn’t agree with this more. A few years ago, I met a former SU running back. This guy was a 4 year player for SU, had a 1,000 yard season and was a bowl MVP. He played in the NFL and got a Super Bowl ring (I’m sure people can figure out who it is, but I’ll leave the name out). This guy lives in CNY and has a job contributing back to the community. He told me that he had never met Coach Babers. I was shocked as I had met Dino at an event in CA. How could I have met Dino 3,000 miles away and a former star in the same area had not?

If we want to rebuild our tradition, I think it is important for current players to meet former SU stars, especially those who played in the league. Hopefully whenever Coach Whoever is in place he will bring the alumni players back.

I always loved how former basketball and lacrosse players are part of the Orange family, it can only help to do the same in football.
Rhymes with Mames Jungro?

Would prefer a offensive minded head coach, but as long as Brown hires a great OC and stays the phluck out of that OC's way that's cool too.

If the deal ends of falling through too it will mentally break me
After obsessively reading the board more in the last few days than I have at any point probably since the Bernie thing, I think that goes for many of us.

Nunes reporting its a done deal
Oh God GIF by DuroflexWorld

Lol. We're not flipping anyone from Georgia. Great way to immediately set the guy up to fail is to have expectations that don't fit reality.
We could get some of their non starters like our 52 ingraham. i wouldnt expect him to screw Smart over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom