Fran Brown | Page 81 | Syracusefan.com

Fran Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
He also is followed by a majority of Syracuse offensive staff. So prob has some connection to the program.

He's an Assistant Coach at Bishop Timon and trains local high school football players. Seems to work mostly with WR's and DB's. Wouldn't surprise me if he knows Brown personally.

If Brown is the man I am sure John will not let him wait until January to be full time SU. But I can see letting him wear two hats this week and letting him coach the SEC championship game vs Alabama then being in Syracuse Sunday.
Which will only be great free publicity for Syracuse and create a bigger national spotlight for Brown as his SU hire will be discussed during the game, likely more than once.

They just reposted their story like there was an update, thus people asking about it again. There was in fact no update. So lame.
I think they are trying to pretend they are a news source.

Good try TNIAAM.

Ok so then what about the fact he was really good at recruiting at Temple and Rutgers (and Baylor) before he made his way to Georgia.

This is a tired narrative re: him only being able to recruit well at Georgia.

Hate on him because he has essentially no experience as a coordinator/HC, but stop the nonsense about how he only can recruit well because he's at Georgia. He's at Georgia because he recruited the NE very well at "bad" schools.
Rutgers sucks

While I mainly stick to the lacrosse boards, I want to thank each and every one of you for providing such an entertaining time this past week. All the highs, lows, bourbon talk, some of you are really into stalking planes, did anyone go grab the poster from the thruway yet?, thinking I finally got to the end of a thread only to refresh and find ten more pages. It's been a hoot.

You guys are the best.

this is a done deal. not that i know anything at all but the smoke has been sent out not by enterprise rent a car or a bulldog.

This was Feldman, Syracuse.com, and a few other reputable sites. The only outstanding issue is when he gets to Syracuse IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom