Frank’s trip | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Frank’s trip

Show me where I did. How do you tell someone's tone on the internet lol.
You can't read tone? I guess you've never taken a high school literature class.
Anyway, here you go:
"I've never been a fan of Frank's and its junk like this why people get upset with him. Completely bush league..."

You can't read tone? I guess you've never taken a high school literature class.
Anyway, here you go:
"I've never been a fan of Frank's and its junk like this why people get upset with him. Completely bush league..."
This is a message board not hamlet. Where did I say the guy is dirty? I said junk like this meaning boneheaded plays.

This is a message board not hamlet. Where did I say the guy is dirty? I said junk like this meaning boneheaded plays.
In a thread about Frank attempting (or not) to trip Zion and now It looks like you're trying to remove the context. Anyway, it's friday evening so I'm moving off this thread.

In a thread about Frank attempting (or not) to trip Zion and now It looks like you're trying to remove the context. Anyway, it's friday evening so I'm moving off this thread.
All I said it was bush league not a big deal.

I’m confused as to why you’d post a vid of a clean basketball play in a thread about Frank’s dirty, non-basketball play?

Anyway, my thoughts on the matter: Frank had a momentarily lapse in judgement &/or a moment of frustration & intentionally tried to trip Zion. It’s clear as day & I’m honestly baffled at how anyone could watch either clip & not agree. He immediately knew it was wrong & held his hands out to catch him. People do dumb things out of frustration. It was a dirty play but, as far as I can recall, an isolated incident & therefore Frank should not be labeled a “dirty player”. Neither he nor JB taking ownership of it postgame is immature & embarrassing but it doesn’t really change my opinion of either.

Last edited:
Happy to hear but I’m confused. I thought the acc said it won’t comment.
The ACC didn't comment to the press, but an SU spokesperson is sharing what the ACC told the University.

Right but we are Cuse and the NCAA clearly hates us and favors the likes of Duke and UNC (no sanctions for providing fake classes to the basketball team - Fab Melo gets help on a term paper and a couple of our guys get paid to do work at a YMCA and we get the worst sanctions).

I am just worried since I think if we are at full strength we can make a very deep run and beat Duke in the Elite 8 haha.
Its a league matter, not an NCAA matter.

Just come out and tell the truth and move on. Why get defensive and be a liar. So you made a mistake in the heat of a good basketball game. Howard played great otherwise, probably the best game he's played in an Orange uniform. Tell Boeheim to stop defending stupid play. It makes him look like a jerk on national TV.
Nice that you can read intent through a tv camera.

Zion is lucky he didnt back peddle into Pearl, DC, Devo, or Harris.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom