Frank Anselem: Remember him? | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Frank Anselem: Remember him?

Packing?

{ducks}

May the Bird of Paradise make a nest in your nose!

1623125250368.png

I spy Frank on the official SU Instagram page working out with the team. Would think that’s a good sign…
I for one would like to see us close this "will he/won't he" thread and start a more positive thread. Let's just think positive that Frank will be here next year and start posting some positive thoughts about what he can do to help the team. I am SO done with this portal crap and just want to get on to next season. We will be a much, much better team with Frank and Jesse at full strength and Sidibe bringing what he can to hold down the 5 spot. If Sidibe can not play the minutes, at least his experience at center can help make both Jesse and Frank more valuable. LETS GO ORANGE

Most intriguing unknown in a long time. I think he could be the starter by years end
Over Edwards? I like the promise he may bring, but backup big playing 10-15mpg would exceed expectations… hope Bourama is fine and can contribute, but who knows.

I know I’m crazy, but I would love for Frank to see time at the 4. In defensive situations. That is, if we have all three centers healthy. But, a lineup of Jesse, Frank, Benny, Symir and Buddy would be pretty athletic, long and not completely offensively challenged. If we have a lead late, they should be able to cause fits defensively and rebound well.

Sure looks like Bourama is out there balling. Guessing he is healthy enough to play?
Interesting five. Joe, Buddy, JBA, Jesse, and Jr.

edit - all watching Frankie dunking in their face

Last edited:
Interesting five. Joe, Buddy, Sid, Jesse, and Jr.

edit - all watching Frankie dunking in their face

I think that’s Ajak not Sid. Sid is in the other picture in orange.

I would give the first paragraph of this post a like.
JB is a ridiculous athlete compared to anyone posting on here . Just not compared to those he’s actually playing against . Did you see him try the Boeheim backdown against Houston?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom