Frank Anselem: Remember him? | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Frank Anselem: Remember him?

the transfer portal literally RUINED college basketball. and you guys are sitting here trying to cope with what we have left. which is literally nothing besides a couple good recruits who will probably just end up transferring in a couple years anyways because of Jim and the transfer portal rules. college basketball is now an absolute joke, and you guys are feeding into it coping when deep down you know it’s over until NCAA makes a change

the transfer portal literally RUINED college basketball. and you guys are sitting here trying to cope with what we have left. which is literally nothing besides a couple good recruits who will probably just end up transferring in a couple years anyways because of Jim and the transfer portal rules. college basketball is now an absolute joke, and you guys are feeding into it coping when deep down you know it’s over until NCAA makes a change
You’re a fun guy. Are you CR’s cousin?

Your 0-30 t shirt and application to be a Seton Hall fan package is in the mail

Newsflash- we won't see an undersized frontcourt combination this year.

His silence pretty much says it all
JB needs to have a chat with him about how he can play the RJax role from 2010

Start at the 4 the first TV timeout then slide to the 5 till the second TV timeout then sit a few mins to rest and finish the last 4-5 mins at whatever spot (4-5) is best for the games matchup. Rinse repeat for 2H.

Benny can replace Frank after the first TV timeout and really play the Dion role (unless he really is Melo/Durant 2.0)

Unless Sid’s knee falls off I don’t think Frank sees much time again. He’s likely the 9th man.

Edwards
Jimmy
Benny
Buddy
Joe

Swider
Symir
Sid
Frank

Thats my projected pecking order taking into account how JB coaches.

Swap Cole and Jimmy Jr.

I think Frank ends up getting 8-10 mins a game with Sid and Jesse owning the other 30-32 depending on performance. If Sid comes in playing as a double double machine then things change.

Unless Sid’s knee falls off I don’t think Frank sees much time again. He’s likely the 9th man.

Edwards
Jimmy
Benny
Buddy
Joe

Swider
Symir
Sid
Frank

Nope.

Cole is better than Junior.
JBJr. is like KONG2.0 - which means he's a bench energy player, NOT a starter.

IF CDB can play at all, then JB will start him.
IF he cannot, then Jesse starts w/ Frank backing up.

Assuming Boo can go, then Frank is the 3rd C, and 4th F.
Neither of which is a recipe for a whole lotta PT.
You know how Boeheim do.

Nope.

Cole is better than Junior.
JBJr. is like KONG2.0 - which means he's a bench energy player, NOT a starter.

IF CDB can play at all, then JB will start him.
IF he cannot, then Jesse starts w/ Frank backing up.

Assuming Boo can go, then Frank is the 3rd C, and 4th F.
Neither of which is a recipe for a whole lotta PT.
You know how Boeheim do.

I think JB has way more skill and athleticism than the board gives him credit for.

And you guys are setting yourself up for disappointment if you don’t think he starts. JB gonna JB. Swider will play 30 minutes, but I have a hard time believing he starts over JB’s kid.

I think JB has way more skill and athleticism than the board gives him credit for.

And you guys are setting yourself up for disappointment if you don’t think he starts. JB gonna JB. Swider will play 30 minutes, but I have a hard time believing he starts over JB’s kid.
Cole is better than Jimmy, he didn't come here to to not start

Edwards
Jimmy
Benny
Buddy
Joe

Swider
Symir
Sid
Frank

Given Sidibe's injury history, if he plays any minutes next season I consider it a win.

I think Frankie has a chance to play a lot.

Given Sidibe's injury history, if he plays any minutes next season I consider it a win.

I think Frankie has a chance to play a lot.

That’s why I said if Sid’s knee falls off. If he’s healthy I don’t trust JB to not plat Sid.

There’s also the scenario that Jimmy or Cole get time at the 5 that nobody has discussed. I think that’s more likely than Frank playing the 4.

Still not getting how a torn MCL is a career ending injury.

That’s why I said if Sid’s knee falls off. If he’s healthy I don’t trust JB to not ply Sid. There’s also the scenario that Jimmy or Cole get time at the 5 that nobody has discussed. I think that’s more likely than Frank playing the 4.

Yeah, I can totally see JB using one (or both?) of Cole &/or Junior as our small-ball 5.

a la Marek, Rico, Jerami, et al.
We’ve all seen this movie before...

The plus side of that vs. Marek is that both those dudes have at least 20+ lbs of beef over the Slovakian Army Knife, and are willing and able 3pt shooters.

It's not that I think his latest injury ended his career, it's that the frequency of his injuries is so high that I don't see how he can be relied on.

Yup. This.

The most important ability for an athlete -
is availability.

Boo has played 1 complete season out of 4 to date.
Those are... not great odds.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom