Frank Anselem: Remember him? | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Frank Anselem: Remember him?

Nope.

Cole is better than Junior.
JBJr. is like KONG2.0 - which means he's a bench energy player, NOT a starter.

IF CDB can play at all, then JB will start him.
IF he cannot, then Jesse starts w/ Frank backing up.

Assuming Boo can go, then Frank is the 3rd C, and 4th F.
Neither of which is a recipe for a whole lotta PT.
You know how Boeheim do.
What part of Jimmy’s game is like Kongs?

Do you think that Sidibe will play the full year (as in every game) next season?

he did his junior year and odds are he will next year.

I think JB has way more skill and athleticism than the board gives him credit for.

And you guys are setting yourself up for disappointment if you don’t think he starts. JB gonna JB. Swider will play 30 minutes, but I have a hard time believing he starts over JB’s kid.
Totally agree that people are underestimating JBjr and especially his offensive skills. He's a proven high/low post scorer at the the D1 level. Not the first option, but a valuable third option on a good team. The KONG comparison is off the mark in that KONG never had the ability to get his own shot. Defense is a question mark.

I'm thinking Benny is going to start. He may get pulled quickly at times, but its easier to get commits if top 30 recruits start. But all three will play alot. Barring injury I wouldn't be surprised to see them all average within a few minutes of each other.

I think JB has way more skill and athleticism than the board gives him credit for.

And you guys are setting yourself up for disappointment if you don’t think he starts. JB gonna JB. Swider will play 30 minutes, but I have a hard time believing he starts over JB’s kid.

If Boeheim plays favorites, that means he probably does it within his family too. His kids seem to think so. We shouldn't assume that Jimmy gets the kid gloves treatment.

How do you figure that “odds are he will next year”?

because torn meniscus isn’t career ending. And while any kid can tear something at any time, having it happen once doesn’t mean it’ll happen again.

Unless Sid’s knee falls off I don’t think Frank sees much time again. He’s likely the 9th man.

Edwards
Jimmy
Benny
Buddy
Joe

Swider
Symir
Sid
Frank

Thats my projected pecking order taking into account how JB coaches.
I think Swider and Sidibe start over Junior and Edwards. Agree on Anselem being the 9th man.

For all of you worried about Junior starting... there’s glory in being the best sixth man in the country. I think that’s JB’s goal.

I would give the first paragraph of this post a like.

I think Swider and Sidibe start over Junior and Edwards. Agree on Anselem being the 9th man.

For all of you worried about Junior starting... there’s glory in being the best sixth man in the country. I think that’s JB’s goal.
Frank would be the 9th man and still a freshman with 4 years of eligibility remaining. No one wants to be patient anymore but if he was playing time would really open at the 4 and 5 in 2022-2023.

Packing?

{ducks}

Steve Martin Insult GIF

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors