Frank Anselem: Remember him? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Frank Anselem: Remember him?

Getting FA ready for a possible bit of PT this weekend?

In this current environment it is near impossible to imagine a guy like him staying out of the portal. Even starters are transferring from schools that had good years!

Anselem might have the length and quickness to play the wing of the zone for us, someday. Edwards will not.

Neither is likely to have the offensive skill set to keep them both on the floor together.

We require both of our forwards to be able to at least pretend to shoot the three and dribble penetrate.

Anselem might have the length and quickness to play the wing of the zone for us, someday. Edwards will not.

Neither is likely to have the offensive skill set to keep them both on the floor together.

We require both of our forwards to be able to at least pretend to shoot the three and dribble penetrate.
Rick and Arinze say hello.

Marek doesn’t pretend to shoot the three anymore. And we’re a better team defensively when he’s playing forward

It seems at the beginning of the season he was going to PF. That is where I see him starting next season. Edwards will be the center. Woody or Williams sf. Buddy SG and point Richmond. Joe and others off the bench. AG and QG move on. Marick graduates.

Was just thinking the same thing. I'm not sure how far out on the wing he could play, but he's got the build of a nice looking PF.

Last edited:
Doing some quick math, at a little under 6 feet tall I could hit my head on an 8 foot ceiling. He is getting his head about 2 feet higher, so he's jumping about a foot higher than I could. Crazy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom