Frank Anselem: Remember him? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Frank Anselem: Remember him?

Doing some quick math, at a little under 6 feet tall I could hit my head on an 8 foot ceiling. He is getting his head about 2 feet higher, so he's jumping about a foot higher than I could. Crazy.

I’m not sure I can trust the reporting of someone whose repeatedly banged their head on a ceiling testing theories

Oh to be young again.

1616887082964.png

Oddibe McDowell - Wikipedia

I’m not sure I can trust the reporting of someone whose repeatedly banged their head on a ceiling testing theories
Haha. It was a drop ceiling at school. The tiles popped up easily. I did hit my head on one of the crossbars once running the halls during track practice, though. The snow hadn't melted off the track yet. One of my teammates kept egging me on and I timed my jump wrong.

So how is his development progressing? Love having Edwards finally showing some of what he can do. Sidibe is big to have back, but with his propensity for injuries, we can’t put very many eggs in that basket. So FA is next on deck.

So how is his development progressing? Love having Edwards finally showing some of what he can do. Sidibe is big to have back, but with his propensity for injuries, we can’t put very many eggs in that basket. So FA is next on deck.
I'm not convinced Sidibe plays at all next season.

Minutes are there for Anselem regardless.

This is the 2nd photo I've seen of Frank this week where his head is at or above the rim...I havent seen any of our other guys like this. Looks like he gets up!
View attachment 198827
He's definitely a very athletic physical specimen! Hope he stays! Him & Edwards, what a tandem

Nothing to do with Frank...but...back in the early 90's U.B. hosted the World University Games. Prior to the men's vball Gold Medal game the coach from the Polish team (posturing) brought out a ladder and put something on the top of the backboard. He had his 2 tall middle blockers standing jump to pluck the coins off the top of the backboard.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom