Frank fouled out it was 42-46 | Syracusefan.com

Frank fouled out it was 42-46

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was an atrocious call.
The ref has to swallow his whistle there. The contact was minimal at best. Just because the MSU player was on the line doesn’t make it s foul.

Certainly more contact the two times Battle lost the ball at the end.

Howard’s 4th foul was the worst. That was a steal and we had a fast break.

Have to agree. No way Frank would have been that aggressive on D if he was in there. With Bayer we could be. Blessing in disguise.
Yes, my thoughts exactly.

Yes we need to take shots at our players after we win to advance to the sweet 16. That’s why I come to check out the board, actually.

Shameful.
Not a shot at all. Bayer never would have been in the game and made all of those defensive plays. Battle wouldn’t have been forced to take over at the end. It wasn’t ideal having Frank out, but it worked out to our benefit.

Have to agree. No way Frank would have been that aggressive on D if he was in there. With Bayer we could be. Blessing in disguise.

Hahaha come on that’s impossible to predict. Maybe if Frank doesn’t foul out he gets the ball on the inbound with 8 seconds left instead of Tyus and we don’t turn over the ball. It’s almost like luck is a big factor in close games or something.

Not a shot at all. Bayer never would have been in the game and made all of those defensive plays. Battle wouldn’t have been forced to take over at the end. It wasn’t ideal having Frank out, but it worked out to our benefit.

I think it hurt us most in the final minute when we had one less guy to outlet or inbound the ball to, and we turned it over twice in a row.

I think it hurt us most in the final minute when we had one less guy to outlet or inbound the ball to, and we turned it over twice in a row.
Yes, definitely hurt us there.

Hahaha come on that’s impossible to predict. Maybe if Frank doesn’t foul out he gets the ball on the inbound with 8 seconds left instead of Tyus and we don’t turn over the ball. It’s almost like luck is a big factor in close games or something.
Not really. Think about it. Would Frank have been comfortable tying up the ball and possibly risk fouling out. I have to think that he wouldn't have been as aggressive on D, afraid to pick up that fifth foul. Don't think that I wouldn't have rather had him out there though. Just saying in terms of playing aggressive D we had the advantage there with Bayer in the game instead of a Frank wit her 4 fouls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom