Frank Howard Suspended | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Frank Howard Suspended

No way it is about the trip
Then our program clearly has a lack of discipline.
I am hoping it’s about the trip or then my immediate speculation is a failed drug test and we don’t need the NCAA sniffing around again.

Let’s not get carried away.
How the hell does Frank get suspended for the NCAAT and not think what the hell is happening within our program.
Atleast the trip would make some sense even if it’s a BS suspension.

Then our program clearly has a lack of discipline.
I am hoping it’s about the trip or then my immediate speculation is a failed drug test and we don’t need the NCAA sniffing around again.
You can lead a horse to water...

It was my first thought
It begs the question -- if the tourney was one state over in Colorado and a player tests positive for pot, are they still suspended? Not that Frank was suspended for this, it just begs the question. If it was for the wimpiest trip in the history of team sports, I hope he sits for one play.

How the hell does Frank get suspended for the NCAAT and not think what the hell is happening within our program.
Atleast the trip would make some sense even if it’s a BS suspension.
My only thought is what the hell is happening with Frank Howard?

have you met alsacs?
You make me look good with how to the other extreme you go.
Your takes in Smits thread were laughable. Pure and utter laughable.
Continue burying your head in the sand.

My only thought is what the hell is happening with Frank Howard?
JB wouldn’t suspend Howard.
This is above him.
He wouldn’t travel with the team if it was from the team.

It begs the question -- if the tourney was one state over in Colorado and a player tests positive for pot, are they still suspended? Not that Frank was suspended for this, it just begs the question. If it was for the wimpiest trip in the history of team sports, I hope he sits for one play.
The rules are the same no matter where you play. Just like Broncos players can get suspended for weed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom