Frank tidbit | Syracusefan.com

Frank tidbit

rrlbees

Have you donated to an SU NIL collective?
Staff member
Frank is averaging 15.7 points, 5.5 assists, 3.5 rebounds and 2 steals per game. He is one of only four players in the country averaging at least 15.5 points, 5 assists, 3.5 rebounds and 2 steals per game.

Frank is averaging 15.7 points, 5.5 assists, 3.5 rebounds and 2 steals per game. He is one of only four players in the country averaging at least 15.5 points, 5 assists, 3.5 rebounds and 2 steals per game.
Pretty amazing. Its all about confidence with him.

And being able to make a shot now.

If he keeps improving his shot, he will slide over nicely into that attacking wing role when Carey gets here. It will be tough for defenses to guard him. Gotta pick your poison. And if Carey needs a blow, Frank can move back to the 1. It's good to have a solid combo guard who really can play both positions.

If he keeps improving his shot, he will slide over nicely into that attacking wing role when Carey gets here. It will be tough for defenses to guard him. Gotta pick your poison. And if Carey needs a blow, Frank can move back to the 1. It's good to have a solid combo guard who really can play both positions.

While I'd like to see that - I doubt it happens.
Frank is a MUCH better PG than Carey is right now - in fact, Carey is about as much of a "PG" as Frank was, coming out of HS.

Carey is another in a loooooong line of SG's that JB wants to convert to a PG.
Ditto for Brycen Goodine.

I NEVER thought Frank could perform this well, based upon his past performances (I did however, give my self an out when I learned of his abdominal injury, so I got that going for me, at least).
I am glad to be eating crow this year. (Plus crow for dessert, b/c PC has far outpaced my expectations.)
However, some of his turnovers (especially being picked from behind) still drive me nuts, because they are so fundamentally bad, but that is who he is, today.

I'm liking my signature more and more.

edit: I'm probably still going to lose the bet, but I guess it's the principle of the thing.

Guy thinks he's a genius and loves betting against our team. Extremely weird.

Agreed. I think the role the best suits him is that. He has some point guard skills which is certainly a plus in that role. Hoping we are much more versatile and well rounded in the backcourt next year and more diverse in the ways we can attack a defense.

But he should have been kicked off the team before this year!
What happened off the court and the ensuing considerations should not in any way have been influenced by his role this year. Or at least I hope not.

Sure helps to ease the pain of losing Quade Green.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom