Frank vs Tre Jones | Syracusefan.com

Frank vs Tre Jones

In fairness they were also missing Reddish. Doubt he would have gone 0-9 from 3 like his replacement.

White had played more minutes than Reddish this year and lead them in three point shooting coming into the game.

O’Connell is the guy who got extra minutes tonight and I think that actually benefits Duke. He’s a better complimentary player than Reddish.

White had played more minutes than Reddish this year and lead them in three point shooting coming into the game.

O’Connell is the guy who got extra minutes tonight and I think that actually benefits Duke. He’s a better complimentary player than Reddish.

It didn't benefit the tv viewing audience having to look at that ugly butt haircut

True but they do have endless amount of top tier recruits and the top two picks in the NBA Draft. They should win in their home court and did not. Great job by Jimmy in outcoaching K and great job by the Cuse!

Exactly! Team has the #1 and #2 draft picks both starting and all I’m seeing on Twitter and their boards is whining. PLUS...you’re at home in Cameron. No excuses are gonna fly with me. Way to go boys! seems like a classic Cuse game. I knew we were going to win the whole time because we made every one of those important shots that we so often see in important games like this.

We won despite the typical calls in Duke’s favor (see, for instance, the last phantom foul when Zion was shooting), playing away from home in the toughest road environment in college basketball, and coming off a demoralizing loss in which we looked awful and people (including myself) throwing in the towel for the season.

So yeah, our unranked runts really had a leg up on old #1!

For once we got some breaks. Couple key players out for them, plus three nutty shots that went in for us: Buddy's banked 3, Tyus heave from the corner with shot clock running out, and the 80 footer.

well Duke kid made a last second Corner heave to so that one evened out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom