Frank | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Frank

I liked when he kept smacking himself in the head with two fingers after he made the three. I do hope he can continue to progress though - this may help him build some confidence. But not so much that he starts taking wild shots.

Yeah, please let him be confident enough to play well but not so confident he starts jacking up shot after shot.

Last edited:
Some better plays on offense, but some really dumb fouls. First the one on the last possession of the first half, and then another towards the end of the game. Those sorts of plays end up mattering at the end.

i would think at this level you hydrate and play thru the flu.

An effort has to be made not to have Roberson and Howard on the floor at the same time.
When you're effectively down to seven players, and one gets banged up and the other can't stay out of foul trouble, you don't really have much choice.

When you're effectively down to seven players, and one gets banged up and the other can't stay out of foul trouble, you don't really have much choice.

Oh, I agree. My comment wasn't a criticism of JB today. I meant going forward, if we can avoid playing them together, that would be ideal. I'm just happy he put FH in proactively, instead of when one of our guards screwed up. However, that may have been a product of Tyus being sick.

Oh, I agree. My comment wasn't a criticism of JB today. I meant going forward, if we can avoid playing them together, that would be ideal. I'm just happy he put FH in proactively, instead of when one of our guards screwed up. However, that may have been a product of Tyus being sick.
I get you, and now that I read through this thread it seems those two were sick today.

well i guess everybody's different.sure i've felt crappy but it's never knocked me down.

I get you, and now that I read through this thread it seems those two were sick today.

They were. It sucks. Last thing we needed with our lack of a bench.

They were. It sucks. Last thing we needed with our lack of a bench.
I will take solace in the fact that despite everything that happened today, this team had the ball down 4 with about a minute left with a legitimate chance to steal that game.

I will take solace in the fact that despite everything that happened today, this team had the ball down 4 with about a minute left with a legitimate chance to steal that game.

I get your perspective but we needed a win not a "well-we-fought-hard" defeat. This team needs a win against a Louisvlle team finally at full strength. We lose that and we are in big trouble.

Well, Battle was sick all week. Not sure about TT. Maybe he caught it when he was hugging Battle after the Clemson shot. LOL.

Or from JB after seeing that honking going on in his post Clemson game presser. :vomit:

Beating GA Tech twice is a taller order than most think. And we are not winning at Louisville. Duke is peaking.
So we're back to being doomed? I'm just not going there based on today.

Started off poorly, but played decent in the game. He could be an important contributor when we get into the tourney. His 3 point shot still looks good when in rhythm, and he will allow our guards a rest. I still have hopes for him, regardless of "the situation" that occurred. Confidence is everything in sports.

ronnie-mike-situation-fight-jersey-shore-italy.jpg

Some better plays on offense, but some really dumb fouls. First the one on the last possession of the first half, and then another towards the end of the game. Those sorts of plays end up mattering at the end.
For the 87th time, he was told to foul at the end of the first half. That's the fault of one of the assistant coaches.

An effort has to be made not to have Roberson and Howard on the floor at the same time.
Haard to do if TT is in foul trouble and Battle/Gillon needs a rest or something.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom