Frank | Syracusefan.com

Frank

Cuse House

All American
Started off poorly, but played decent in the game. He could be an important contributor when we get into the tourney. His 3 point shot still looks good when in rhythm, and he will allow our guards a rest. I still have hopes for him, regardless of "the situation" that occurred. Confidence is everything in sports.

Started off poorly, but played decent in the game. He could be an important contributor when we get into the tourney. His 3 point shot still looks good when in rhythm, and he will allow our guards a rest. I still have hopes for him, regardless of "the situation" that occurred. Confidence is everything in sports.

Him finishing a couple shots in the second half was pretty bizarre. He had a couple nice steals that turned into nothing though because he plays too fast still.

Him finishing a couple shots in the second half was pretty bizarre. He had a couple nice steals that turned into nothing though because he plays too fast still.
Yes, that's something that comes with game experience. Experienced guards pull that ball back out.

I haven't watched much Cuse this year but saw he got some run today. Is this any indication that he's working his way back in the rotation? Seemed like there were some posters that were pretty confident he was gone after this year...that still the case?

I haven't watched much Cuse this year but saw he got some run today. Is this any indication that he's working his way back in the rotation? Seemed like there were some posters that were pretty confident he was gone after this year...that still the case?
I think it was more of an indication that Battle had some type of issue. Not to say though that Frank didn't earn a few more minutes here and there. He has been getting more run lately to begin with.

i thought frank played pretty well in his minutes . though if battle was healthy we probably don't see him.

Having Howard and Roberson on the floor at the same time for more than 20 minutes makes winning extremely difficult.
Does disrupt offensive flow, but it is something we can live with to give Battle and Gillon a breather. Who knows, Frank may turn into a viable pg with more run.

Even when misfiring in the first, he was creating plays that even for him should be efficient. Overall this was our biggest positive of the day.

The negative though is that really shows our guard depth issues.

Howard is very clearly gun shy. however he is clearly not as good as Battle or Gillon. I thought the offense was very stagnant with him in - he did make some plays on his own, but he rarely got others involved. I can deal with him for about 6 minutes a game, but anything more than that will cost us

Howard is very clearly gun shy. however he is clearly not as good as Battle or Gillon. I thought the offense was very stagnant with him in - he did make some plays on his own, but he rarely got others involved. I can deal with him for about 6 minutes a game, but anything more than that will cost us

I love when he motions for clear outs on occasion. It cracks me up. Delusions of grandeur?

An effort has to be made not to have Roberson and Howard on the floor at the same time.
We were in control of game, well up 3-5, when they first entered together in first half. Then it was a diff game after that. Oh well

We were in control of game, well up 3-5, when they first entered together in first half. Then it was a diff game after that. Oh well

Battle and Thompson have the flu.

I love when he motions for clear outs on occasion. It cracks me up. Delusions of grandeur?

I liked when he kept smacking himself in the head with two fingers after he made the three. I do hope he can continue to progress though - this may help him build some confidence. But not so much that he starts taking wild shots.

lol I thought the same thing. I don't think I've seen any one else call for a clearout all year and every time Frank touches it he calls for one. he actually isn't awful at getting to the hoop - but he just messes up way too often.

lol I thought the same thing. I don't think I've seen any one else call for a clearout all year and every time Frank touches it he calls for one. he actually isn't awful at getting to the hoop - but he just messes up way too often.

Can't finish at all. We have a lot of those guys. Every year. Need someone like Dion, who'd just throw it down.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom