Frank | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Frank

For the 87th time, he was told to foul at the end of the first half. That's the fault of one of the assistant coaches.
They had a foul to give, but it was a shooting foul. Still a mistake. He wouldn't have made a sad face if he was following orders

So we're back to being doomed? I'm just not going there based on today.

I don't think we are doomed. I think we are in a difficult spot. We can do it but that loss hurt quite a bit. Hope the crowd lifts us up on Monday. Big game, to say the least.

They had a foul to give, but it was a shooting foul. Still a mistake. He wouldn't have made a sad face if he was following orders

He was told in the timeout they only had 5 fouls. This has been discussed ad nauseum here. It wasn't his mistake.

well i guess everybody's different.sure i've felt crappy but it's never knocked me down.
I've been through a few medical situations over several decades. I've never been knocked down quite as badly as when I had the flu. Basically useless for a week.

For the 87th time, he was told to foul at the end of the first half. That's the fault of one of the assistant coaches.

I think Fat tire was referring to the foul at the end of the first half of the Pitt game.

I think Fat tire was referring to the foul at the end of the first half of the Pitt game.

Feels like forever ago so I'm not sure anymore which one was the bad coaching.

The Pitt foul was dumb too. He was instructed to foul because we had one to give. He's not supposed to foul a shooter, especially with under :01 left. He couldn't catch the ball handler to foul him (I forget who it was). I get that, but then you have to be smart and not foul as he's shooting.

I really don't get why people are so scared of Duke. They barely beat Clemson at home.

They did beat UNC by 8 a few days before that and won 6 of 7 with the only loss being by 2.

They did beat UNC by 8 a few days before that and won 6 of 7 with the only loss being by 2.

I guess my point is playing them at home I think we have a pretty good shot of beating them. I think people still keep expecting to meet their preseason expectations which were ludicrous to begin with looking back on it. They never were going to be 1975 UCLA.

I guess my point is playing them at home I think we have a pretty good shot of beating them. I think people still keep expecting to meet their preseason expectations which were ludicrous to begin with looking back on it. They never were going to be 1975 UCLA.

As bad as they've been we've been probably worse, we're both not near our preseason expectations. Still advantage Duke.

As bad as they've been we've been probably worse, we're both not near our preseason expectations. Still advantage Duke.

If they play like they did home against Clemson we have a great shot to win.

If they play like they did home against Clemson we have a great shot to win.

This is all stuff that can go both ways. We play like we did against Pitt we get smoked.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom