Frank | Syracusefan.com

Frank

pretty pretty good.
c8fd628e695e41ac556a33e68d5bd5e1e2e3e208469e9fa0a5e8856a033cc32c.jpg

He was our best player for most of the game today. Loved the way he broke down the defense and created opportunities for his teammates. 10 assists but he probably could have had a couple more. His defense was very good.

The biggest knock I have is when he lost the ball when Cowan came up behind him... about 2 minutes left in the game. He's got to know that Cowan is behind him in that situation and protect better. That could have been a killer turnover. His other turnovers were mostly from him trying to create, which I can live with.

He was our best player for most of the game today. Loved the way he broke down the defense and created opportunities for his teammates. 10 assists but he probably could have had a couple more. His defense was very good.

The biggest knock I have is when he lost the ball when Cowan came up behind him... about 2 minutes left in the game. He's got to know that Cowan is behind him in that situation and protect better. That could have been a killer turnover. His other turnovers were mostly from him trying to create, which I can live with.

JB almost tore off the jacket for the first time since the Duke game on that one. The announcers thought it was because he wanted a foul call. But nah, pretty sure he was just PO'd at Frank for not protecting the ball there. :rolling:

Might sound crazy but that's equally on his teammates for not communicating

Best player for us two games in a row. Very much needed. Glad he's turned things around, he needs to keep it going.

Nice game by Frank. Pretty much total package on display. It won’t be so easy moving forward. The perimeter D of Maryland was a sieve. I’m happy to be proven wrong so far. I don’t know if it is the lingering injury or what but Geno just looks slow and overmatched against these better mid-majors and a team like Maryland. Other than the Huerter major breakdowns the defense was good!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom