Fran's Game 1 Press Conference | Ohio | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Fran's Game 1 Press Conference | Ohio

Funny response to Emily's question in the presser about James and Ross making the 2-deep as frosh. "[James] is the fastest kid ever in NJ. He's 200 pounds. Ross, he's big, 200 pounds. They can really run. I'm not gunna, you know, leave these guys just sitting around".
Thats the thinking and thought process I like to read

You have talented players

Utilize their skills - you recruited them for a reason.

Hate not utilizing depth and talent.

Challenge your players to make plays

Thats the thinking and thought process I like to read

You have talented players

Utilize their skills - you recruited them for a reason.

Hate not utilizing depth and talent.

Challenge your players to make plays
May the best man play - who cares what class you are. If you’re running scared about guys portaling then as a program leader, you’re doomed.

May the best man play - who cares what class you are. If you’re running scared about guys portaling then as a program leader, you’re doomed.
I think it's about utilizing guys with amazing physical tools however you can while they develop their skills rather than hiding them away somewhere and saying they'll get on the field after they've developed their skills. I hope we get to see James return a kick with a crease for him to slip through at some point this year. Then I hope he grows into his RB role. That speed could be scary on sweeps.

What a breath of fresh air Fran Browns pressers are.

That’s what I took out of it.

No silly stories. Amazing really
The stories are fine if you're winning. If you're not you roll your eyes and just wish he'd get on with it.

Matter of fact guys are also great if you're winning. If you're not, you "lack personality." I hope and suspect we won't have to worry about that with FB.

I listened to an interview with the Ohio head coach earlier. He mentioned in an off-hand comment that the first game is always challenging, and that they have to dig around for film from Baylor, Ohio State, and made a comment about checking "chat rooms". It doesn't suprise me, but kind of confirms that our opponents are probably checking this forum for any little bit of info/insight they can get

I listened to an interview with the Ohio head coach earlier. He mentioned in an off-hand comment that the first game is always challenging, and that they have to dig around for film from Baylor, Ohio State, and made a comment about checking "chat rooms". It doesn't suprise me, but kind of confirms that our opponents are probably checking this forum for any little bit of info/insight they can get
I hope he doesn't find out about our lack of weapons, especially at the tight end position.

He probably just wants to know the expected crowd size and our uniform combo.

Enjoyed Fran's presser but couldn't help think to myself how different these will be a few games in when there is a track record and bright spots and low spots to explain.

Enjoyed Fran's presser but couldn't help think to myself how different these will be a few games in when there is a track record and bright spots and low spots to explain.

Just guessing, but when things don’t go well, he seems to me to be the type of guy who’s gonna say yeah well we sucked. The plan stunk, the players sucked and I sucked and that’s all on me. He’ll own it while also making everyone accountable for the way they played and coached.

Opponents and Syracuse University.

Recruits and players.

I know of a couple parents players that on here.

Some of them even comment and give some inside info and some of the people on here tell them they’re wrong, which always makes me laugh

Needless to say, everyone has blindfolds over their eyes on here and any one literally can be anyone

Opponents and Syracuse University.

Recruits and players.

I know of a couple parents players that on here.

Some of them even comment and give some inside info and some of the people on here tell them they’re wrong, which always makes me laugh

Needless to say, everyone has blindfolds over their eyes on here and any one literally can be anyone
That is correct.

And it is at this time I'd like to introduce myself as Dino Babers to you all. You are all on my list.

That is correct.

And it is at this time I'd like to introduce myself as Dino Babers to you all. You are all on my list.

Season 9 Reaction GIF by The Office

Just don't let them sign up for the pay side. All the secrets would be let loose.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom