Fran's Game 1 Press Conference | Ohio | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Fran's Game 1 Press Conference | Ohio

I don't disagree with you but it's time for Fran and his staff to actually answer the biggest questions that most have been asking since he was hired. Can they actually scheme, implement their systems, gameplan and win games? I actually have no idea what it will look like, could be great could be an absolute disaster. Odds are it will be a little bit of everything and that is fine, he's going to need some time. Some of the expectations may be too much for a first time HC

Until 3:35 Saturday. He's a brand new car about to be driven off the lot on Saturday. By Saturday at 7 pm it will never be the same. Just a question if it's just a pothole or two, a small rock hits the windshield, or a total T bone job heading into an intersection but the criticism of HCFB will start. Just the way it is and always has been.
Fran is going to crush it

Thou shall not escape pocket pressure to run out of bounds 10 yards behind the line of scrimmage.

Plus..."Get an athletic QB as he'll have to run for his life.".

I don't disagree with you but it's time for Fran and his staff to actually answer the biggest questions that most have been asking since he was hired. Can they actually scheme, implement their systems, gameplan and win games? I actually have no idea what it will look like, could be great could be an absolute disaster. Odds are it will be a little bit of everything and that is fine, he's going to need some time. Some of the expectations may be too much for a first time HC

Until 3:35 Saturday. He's a brand new car about to be driven off the lot on Saturday. By Saturday at 7 pm it will never be the same. Just a question if it's just a pothole or two, a small rock hits the windshield, or a total T bone job heading into an intersection but the criticism of HCFB will start. Just the way it is and always has been.
The thing that should help this first-time HC is that he has a lot of talented players to help smooth over some of those inevitable learning experiences.

Thou shall know, games are still played and game plans required after October.

If I learned anything from this thread is that we desperately need a "Thou shalt not" thread.

If I learned anything from this thread is that we desperately need a "Thou shalt not" thread.
And cudos for using the correct word - “Shalt” in your presentation which is appropriate in this new environment where details matter.

For my part, and my use of “shall” I offer - mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa. That is all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom