Fresh Orange in the Lab | Syracusefan.com

Fresh Orange in the Lab

That Calipari next to Moyer? Wow.

Also TB looks like a beast!

Why does he practice with us?
Isn't he a UK walk on?

He's not practicing with us. Battle and Moyer are training off campus. It's in central NJ. Maybe Moyer was staying with Tyus back at his home in NJ.

He's not practicing with us. Battle and Moyer are training off campus. It's in central NJ. Maybe Moyer was staying with Tyus back at his home in NJ.

I know it's not talked about a lot since Matt redshirted but I think he will make a huge difference in the area of team chemistry and team energy. He seems to be quite the charsimatic cat.

I know it's not talked about a lot since Matt redshirted but I think he will make a huge difference in the area of team chemistry and team energy. He seems to be quite the charsimatic cat.

Yeah, as you know, you're preaching to the choir. Hopefully Moyer's voice will be heard this year now that he'll be playing in games. He has to play well for that voice to be truly impactful and I'm optimistic that will happen too.

We should have good chemistry if Frank the Crank doesn't mess that up. By the way, just thought of that off the cuff. I love that. (Pats himself on back) That's how I'm going to refer to FH this year.
:rolling:

This is a weird off-season. Even with so many questions, and even without us being projected to be as good as we want to be, i don't remember being in May and being so anxious to start the next season. The curiosity is killing me. Already. It's going to be a long summer.

Matt Moyer is sort of fresh Orange. I will say, I'm very impressed how he's gotten himself into incredible shape. He was a bit doughy in high school. He's now lean and ready to mean...mug on the court.

Frank can give Moyer pointers on that. I think they can help each other, like yin and yang, and help the team stay rooted in the Tao.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom