Freshman class | Syracusefan.com

Freshman class

I know I've said it before but I'll say it again, I think a lot of people will be scratching their heads and eating their words that they have said about Washington on here. I think going to Canada to prep was great for him in every aspect of his game except for his ratings. People see his rank and wonder what kind of player we brought in thinking it was a move simply just for depth but this kid is so much better then his ratings. A pure pg with a excellent feel for the game and can shoot pretty darn good. I've seen many post about hoping he redshirts and he won't see the court etc but I think he plays a much bigger role then most believe. this kid can ball. He's that high iq player that isn't flashy but gets it done and he certainly can run a offense and manage a game. Just my thoughts on him but I'm gunna stick to my guns and roll with it!

... is it just me or does Washington look like the biggest of them? Strength wise

I know I've said it before but I'll say it again, I think a lot of people will be scratching their heads and eating their words that they have said about Washington on here. I think going to Canada to prep was great for him in every aspect of his game except for his ratings. People see his rank and wonder what kind of player we brought in thinking it was a move simply just for depth but this kid is so much better then his ratings. A pure pg with a excellent feel for the game and can shoot pretty darn good. I've seen many post about hoping he redshirts and he won't see the court etc but I think he plays a much bigger role then most believe. this kid can ball. He's that high iq player that isn't flashy but gets it done and he certainly can run a offense and manage a game. Just my thoughts on him but I'm gunna stick to my guns and roll with it!
I hope you're right!

IMG_0299.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom