Friday Fotoshop | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Friday Fotoshop

I'm on top of the recruiting world!

titanic.jpg

i'm definitely black ops. I would done something in due time that they never would have seen coming. fighting fair is fighting stupid.

Yeah my black ops wouldve been directed at the coed on my lap. If she wanted to cuddle afterwards only then would I have had to go fight somewhere immediately.

cant mess up the car, dude. Mr. Button up has what I'm assuming is a glass bottle in his hand... hit a mofo.

reminds me of a story from high school...

At a party. party actually had a good amount of girls. pretty girl sitting on cusetroops lap while we play a$$hole. friends walk in and say "mofos from the next town over are calling us woodchucks, we are gonna go em up". everyone gets excited. start leaving party. cusetroop says "hey now. we're at a party, with girls. they arent going to be here when we get back.. Are we actually going to fight these guys, or just run our mouths and drive home..." they respond "nah cusetroop, we gonna fight some mofos" I'm down. (I was 120 pounds, arms the size of pens, clearly not a fighter, but was always down for a ruckas)

we drive there, pull up drive way. like 20 people come pouring out of the house. lots of talking. and my friends start to walk back to the car. drunk cusetroop says "YOU PROMISED!!!" had an open beer in one hand, full beer in the other. chugged the open one, tossed it at dudes face. tossed the full one at another dudes head.

Next thing you know I'm on the bottom of a pile, getting kicked in the stomach with steel toed boots.

ended up with broken nose, but started a hell of a brawl.

Hahahahahaha that's great. Were the girls there when you got back though???

Going to get some dinner. I'll be back in a little bit. Keep the requests coming.

Well boys, its Friday. 10 minutes left of work. We dont have "happy hour" in Alaska, so we just drink from the minute we get off, until we fall asleep. We call it "Friday"

Have a good night, all

Well boys, its Friday. 10 minutes left of work. We dont have "happy hour" in Alaska, so we just drink from the minute we get off, until we fall asleep. We call it "Friday"

Have a good night, all

I was under the assumption Alaskans didn't stop drinking during work or while sleeping.

Have a good night, all
have fun bro.