Friday Fotoshop | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Friday Fotoshop

MATRIX_matrix_117_1.jpg

CJ kicking ACC comp.

they both back up like girls. i'd be in that car running hill down.

cant mess up the car, dude. Mr. Button up has what I'm assuming is a glass bottle in his hand... hit a mofo.

reminds me of a story from high school...

At a party. party actually had a good amount of girls. pretty girl sitting on cusetroops lap while we play a$$hole. friends walk in and say "mofos from the next town over are calling us woodchucks, we are gonna go em up". everyone gets excited. start leaving party. cusetroop says "hey now. we're at a party, with girls. they arent going to be here when we get back.. Are we actually going to fight these guys, or just run our mouths and drive home..." they respond "nah cusetroop, we gonna fight some mofos" I'm down. (I was 120 pounds, arms the size of pens, clearly not a fighter, but was always down for a ruckas)

we drive there, pull up drive way. like 20 people come pouring out of the house. lots of talking. and my friends start to walk back to the car. drunk cusetroop says "YOU PROMISED!!!" had an open beer in one hand, full beer in the other. chugged the open one, tossed it at dudes face. tossed the full one at another dudes head.

Next thing you know I'm on the bottom of a pile, getting kicked in the stomach with steel toed boots.

ended up with broken nose, but started a hell of a brawl.

cant mess up the car, dude. Mr. Button up has what I'm assuming is a glass bottle in his hand... hit a mofo.

At a party. party actually had a good amount of girls. pretty girl sitting on cusetroops lap while we play a$$hole. friends walk in and say "mofos from the next town over are calling us woodchucks, we are gonna go em up". everyone gets excited. start leaving party. cusetroop says "hey now. we're at a party, with girls. they arent going to be here when we get back.. Are we actually going to fight these guys, or just run our mouths and drive home..." they respond "nah cusetroop, we gonna fight some mofos" I'm down. (I was 120 pounds, arms the size of pens, clearly not a fighter, but was always down for a ruckas)

we drive there, pull up drive way. like 20 people come pouring out of the house. lots of talking. and my friends start to walk back to the car. drunk cusetroop says "YOU PROMISED!!!" had an open beer in one hand, full beer in the other. chugged the open one, tossed it at dudes face. tossed the full one at another dudes head.

Next thing you know I'm on the bottom of a pile, getting kicked in the stomach with steel toed boots.

i applaud the hell out of that... at least you went for it. But your friends... "woodchucks" that did it? you needed some bros with tougher skin. I don;t think you could call me a single name that i wouldnt just laugh at... call boehiem an over the hill has been? i kill your first born.

i applaud the hell out of that... at least you went for it. But your friends... "woodchucks" that did it? you needed some bros with tougher skin. I don;t think you could call me a single name that i wouldnt just laugh at... call boehiem an over the hill has been? i kill your first born.

Woodchuck was just the tipping point. We used to mess with their womans, and they had messed with my buddys girl a few days before or something. We were idiots, idk.

I was tiny, but had a mouth the size of Alaska. We ever had a problem, you could always count on me to call a guy out and swat em.. I just needed someone to have my back after I threw the first punch lol. Never ended well for me

IO would've stayed with ladies that night and then went over the next night and stole the ladies in the next town over and brought them back to the party.

I can't wait for some of these to come out! This thread is already great and its only going to get better.

Woodchuck was just the tipping point. We used to mess with their womans, and they had messed with my buddys girl a few days before or something. We were idiots, idk.

I was tiny, but had a mouth the size of Alaska. We ever had a problem, you could always count on me to call a guy out and swat em.. I just needed someone to have my back after I threw the first punch lol. Never ended well for me
... would you narfle the garthack?

IO would've stayed with ladies that night and then went over the next night and stole the ladies in the next town over and brought them back to the party.

Agreed! One thing you learn early on with fighting is that when you win your hands really hurt the next day, when you lose usually its your face and often times other area's as well either way its not the coolest thing were as when you get laid even if it was say your 3rd choice of the evening you still feel pretty damn good the next day.

i'm definitely black ops. I would done something in due time that they never would have seen coming. fighting fair is fighting stupid.

forgot to mention... as we were backing down the driveway, one of the kids from the party ran down and tossed a 50 pound weight on the hood of dudes car... My buddy yells out, "I'm going straight to the police station"

Cusetroop was confused - "wait wait, so we just drove 20 miles, drunk, underage, tresspassed, and started a fight... and YOU'RE going to the police station? yea, I'll get out right here"

got out, turned to get in another car, they had all left. Now its drunk, bleeding troop, all alone at the bottom of the driveway, and I hear "they left one, get em!"

I didnt stick around long. My buddies sexy mom picked me up a couple miles down the road. She still yells at me for getting blood in her car

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom