Friday Fotoshop | Syracusefan.com

Friday Fotoshop

Lawrinson14

Master Image Editor
Seems like there was some love for this idea...so here it is.

In this thread, write down whatever image you would like to see Photoshopped. When I get home from work (~6:00), I will do my best to comp up the most liked ideas.

For those who didn't see the photoshop thread last Friday, I will include below some examples of ideas from fellow posters that I had the pleasure of comping up.

Let's get that creativity flowing!

Last edited:

In this thread, write down whatever image you would like to see Photoshopped. When I get home from work (~5:00), I will do my best to comp up ONLY the most liked idea.

For those who didn't see the photoshop thread last Friday, I will include below some examples of ideas from fellow posters that I had the pleasure of comping up.

brawl.jpg

Every generation of Orange hates the Hoyas - Idea courtesy of Rocco

In this thread, write down whatever image you would like to see Photoshopped. When I get home from work (~5:00), I will do my best to comp up ONLY the most liked idea.

cooney.jpg

White Hot Cooney - Idea courtesy of OttoinGrotto

tyler beast.jpg

Tyler the Beast - Idea courtesy of Tee and 4evaorange

trying to consolidate ideas here from other threads:

kirbivore: In honor of the newest McNamara putting a Cuse #3 jersey on Maggie Simpson

Hopkins face on Rob Riggle's face.

Caption the top with "Orange Mafia Strikes Again"

Caption the bottom with "Pow!"