Friday Night Pandemic Drinking and Music Jam | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

Friday Night Pandemic Drinking and Music Jam

Send a PM or Dm to orange79. He will send you a log in or password with the appropriate permission level. We're not actually elitist or all that exclusive, it just sorta happened that way. We're actually pretty decent folks. We even do vocabulary quizzes!
:)
That sounds like a lot of work

A late 1970s hit.

ridge...ridge forester ??? he'a a player !!!

(aka ron moss . before he was bold and beautiful and 3x timing on his soap opera wife's)
that said it was a great seventies tune.

Last edited:
Send a PM or Dm to orange79. He will send you a log in or password with the appropriate permission level. We're not actually elitist or all that exclusive, it just sorta happened that way. We're actually pretty decent folks. We even do vocabulary quizzes!
:)
Hey, speak for yourself!

sounds great but looks lip-synched. no way is she taking in enough air . look at her breast. (not her boobies).
I.A.
I'm not seeing what you're seeing, when I look at her upper chest to me it appears she's taking deep breaths before she sings every time.

Gotta love it. Lucy Thomas singing Hallelujah, followed immediately by Led Zeppelin's Lemon Song. Man, that's the diversity of content that keeps me checking back in. :)

Last edited:
It’s not Friday night, but I’ve been on a Steve Marriott kick. Small Faces, Humble Pie. Small Faces with Lazy Sunday and his cockney accent. Itchycoo Park…so many good songs. Dig deep and see the influence on Led Zeppelin. Steve Marriott had one of the ALL TIME GREATEST rock voices, with a tragic ending. A movie based on his life is long overdue. From Oliver! to Humble Pie.