Friday Night Pandemic Drinking and Music Jam | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Friday Night Pandemic Drinking and Music Jam

Laurel County public library, a poor kentucky county containing a grand total of of 60k people and 2 high schools, has one of the best music youtube channels I've seen.

I was digging around looking for 'new' songs for my campfire circle and came across Blaze Foley singing his "Clay Pigeons." I liked it and was copying it down when the auto play followed it up with this version. I like Prine's intro as much as I do the song :)

I was digging around looking for 'new' songs for my campfire circle and came across Blaze Foley singing his "Clay Pigeons." I liked it and was copying it down when the auto play followed it up with this version. I like Prine's intro as much as I do the song :)

Lots of good covers of that song. Ryan Bingham did a good one.

For CuseFaninVT ...

6458692-BIGROCKthetragicallyhiplakefeverlager4c_580x.jpg

Saw Willie Watson at Hollerhorn Distillery in Naples last night. He played along with some local musicians. It was great to get out to see some live music again.

I ran out of beer and turned to bourbon. What has anyone have to my currently twisted mind. I am listening to Paul McCartney "So bad" and it has never sounded so awful. I love the song, but it doesn't fit the current state of my mind.

I ran out of beer and turned to bourbon. What has anyone have to my currently twisted mind. I am listening to Paul McCartney "So bad" and it has never sounded so awful. I love the song, but it doesn't fit the current state of my mind.
This is a good one. From the London Town album.