Friday Night Pandemic Drinking and Music Jam | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Friday Night Pandemic Drinking and Music Jam

I know this isn't everyones' favorite style, but it's still pretty impressive. Larry Campbell is a gem.

Saw him at Levon Helm’s barn in Woodstock. Incredible venue if you ever get the chance.

Ok, not Friday night, but still pandemic. Anyway, I was feeling particularly sad today thinking about my buddy Joe, who committed suicide in July. So, I have had a bit too much to drink tonight. I am listening to early 90's grunge in his honor. I particularly remember listening to this one in one of his dad's 1960's VW Beetles somewhere back in the fall of1994. Anyway, if you're drinking tonight, please toast my boy Joe, he didn't deserve the pain that life offered him throughout his life and I wish I had been a better friend to him the past decade or so.

Ok, not Friday night, but still pandemic. Anyway, I was feeling particularly sad today thinking about my buddy Joe, who committed suicide in July. So, I have had a bit too much to drink tonight. I am listening to early 90's grunge in his honor. I particularly remember listening to this one in one of his dad's 1960's VW Beetles somewhere back in the fall of1994. Anyway, if you're drinking tonight, please toast my boy Joe, he didn't deserve the pain that life offered him throughout his life and I wish I had been a better friend to him the past decade or so.

We usually have beers after guitar circle on Thursday nights. I'll hoist one for him and you tomorrow night, then.

We usually have beers after guitar circle on Thursday nights. I'll hoist one for him and you tomorrow night, then.
Much appreciated

Marcus King has recently added Drew Smithers to his band and this looks like a match made in heaven.

50 degrees and sunny. bonfire. Smoked meat. Fetch with the best friend. Woodie guthrie. Does it get any better?

8CFF3309-1173-4B63-9E60-89438CF62DF3.jpeg
23973B01-7F62-4DA6-BD12-228822BE5DBC.jpeg