Friday Rooting Guide | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Friday Rooting Guide

Nevada losing would be close to curtains. PC was probablyyy in, but a loss would have been better for sure.

But Nevada is getting an at-large regardless, if they lose the MWC is getting an extra bid. UCLA is up early on Arizona too.

At this point, we need to be viewed more favorable than Ville, ND, OK State, Marquette, MTSU, Baylor, etc. The spots are shrinking.

Nevada losing would be close to curtains. PC was probablyyy in, but a loss would have been better for sure.

But Nevada is getting an at-large regardless, if they lose the MWC is getting an extra bid. UCLA is up early on Arizona too.

At this point, we need to be viewed more favorable than Ville, ND, OK State, Marquette, MTSU, Baylor, etc. The spots are shrinking.
I was feeling pretty good last night. Tonight not so much.

Don't think providence winning was as big of a deal.. I think they were in anyway.

Don't think providence winning was as big of a deal.. I think they were in .0anyway.

Nevada being run out of the building. Ugh.

Still a lot of time left though...

How is Nevada a lock
Nevada is in. 12th in RPI, 16 in non-conference SOS. They did beat URI, Davidson and Illinois State. Swept Boise. Lost at Texas Tech and at TCU.

I'd take them over in MTSU pretty easily

Nevada is in. 12th in RPI, 16 in non-conference SOS. They did beat URI, Davidson and Illinois State. Swept Boise. Lost at Texas Tech and at TCU.

I'd take them over in MTSU pretty easily
Yea, I think so too. Much better overall profile than MTSU. This is a stolen bid.

Yea, I think so too. Much better overall profile than MTSU. This is a stolen bid.
Agreed. First one of the week, I think.

Davidson is playing great now, but they have to beat both URI and SBU, which makes it less likely.

Memphis is still alive, but hard to imagine them beating both Cincinnati then Wichita/Houston.

The PAC12 scares the heck out of me, I guess I'd root for Arizona beating Oregon in the final.

Alabama is in, so not worried about the SEC. Not worried about the B12 either.

I am at SDSU Nevada game. It’s over. SDSU my second fav team screwed us. I can’t see Nevada not getting a bid.

nevada will just drop a seed line or 2 to 8 or 9 seed

The basketball gods seem to have decided Cuse fans didnt deserve it, for the p1$$ poor showing at the UNC game, and for bad mouthing their team so much. I wish theyd reconsider for the sake of the players, though.