Friday Rooting Guide | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Friday Rooting Guide

I think it comes down to St. Mary's / MTSU / and Oklahoma or OK state. if 1 or 2 of those teams are out, I think we have a reasonable shot at getting seriously considered. If they are all in, we weren't getting in without beating UNC... I wish the committee met at the white house, so we could get some leaks lol.

*this is assuming 'Ville and ND are out

I put together another rooting guide for today. Hopefully these games go a lot like the night games yesterday, and not so much the afternoon games. I'll try to keep it updated again. Also, if you get a chance, check out TCW Bracketology, and let me know what you think of the new blog. Thanks! May the Bubble Gods be ever in our favor!

Rhode Island over VCU 12pm (possible bid stealer)
Auburn over Alabama 1pm
St Bonaventure over Richmond 6pm
Xavier over Providence 6pm
Buffalo over Kent State 6:30pm
Kansas over Kansas State 7pm

UNC over Duke 9pm (RPI boost)
Arizona over UCLA 9pm

Nevada over SDSU 9pm (Bid stealer)
Toldeo over Eastern Michigan 9pm (Push Toledo win to possibly quad-2)
Texas Southern over Prairie A&M 9:30pm (RPI boost)

Oregon over USC 11:30pm

Let me know if I missed anything.

Thanks to you and a couple of the other posters for these takes. I found myself rooting for UNC (Blah) last night because we lost to them. I actually am hoping they win it all (that is tough to type) thinking it would help our case. Valid? If not then I am on the UVA bandwagon I guess. Sucks to say that too.

Thanks to you and a couple of the other posters for these takes. I found myself rooting for UNC (Blah) last night because we lost to them. I actually am hoping they win it all (that is tough to type) thinking it would help our case. Valid? If not then I am on the UVA bandwagon I guess. Sucks to say that too.
Since we played UVA and UNC both twice, it doesn't matter as much who wins that one. Although, a UNC win could help soften the big ACC tournament loss we had even more, and at this point, we'll take that sympathy.

this ACCT tourney i've seen a lot of key tar heels limping off the court to the training room.

Read a lot of posts these last few days and I feel strongly if we don’t get in compared to some of these other teams it’s a huge snub. L

Read a lot of posts these last few days and I feel strongly if we don’t get in compared to some of these other teams it’s a huge snub. L

Huge snub? In what way?