From Fab's mouth | Syracusefan.com

From Fab's mouth

orange03

Starter
Kid I work with delivers up at SU and saw him at Goldstein, asked him what was going on and he said he would be back for Georgetown. Fwiw

Kid I work with delivers up at SU and saw him at Goldstein, asked him what was going on and he said he would be back for Georgetown. Fwiw
fab sure seems to be seen eating alot- chipotle -- dinasour --goldstein-- settle down young man

Glad to see he is as confident as Jake. :)

Fab is reading jake's updates to get his info

But Fab is still wondering why he is out to begin with....let's hope that Jake has let him know what he needs to turn in to get square.

What does Mr Ed have to do with this?
Clever ... but what percent of the posters on here have any idea whatsoever about a minor sitcom from the 1960's?

Although maybe there's an SU course offered on Television Icons ... in which Mr Ed and Wilbur should certainly be included.

This is what I was worried about Fab. He's out of games and he is apparently going scorched earth on every fast food joint in Syracuse. The guy is going to be the size of Rosie O'Donnell by February 15th.

I heard the person who took Fab's burrito order at Chipotle tell his friend that Fab told him he was goign to Brazil for the night only, so he should back anyway.

Clever ... but what percent of the posters on here have any idea whatsoever about a minor sitcom from the 1960's?

Although maybe there's an SU course offered on Television Icons ... in which Mr Ed and Wilbur should certainly be included.

[raises hand]. I know the entire theme song, too. A Wash DC local tv channel used to run re-runs of Mr. Ed in the mid-80s. They also used to air the feeds of 1st round NCAA tourney games back before CBS broadcasted them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom