From Fishy on the Boneyard | Syracusefan.com

From Fishy on the Boneyard

I laughed pretty hard.

Seems like a good humored poster. I never understood the animosity towards uconn compared to pitt, rutgers and wvu

I'm going to thoroughly enjoy beating the hell out of them and Edsall. Wasnt too long ago they owned us and ran it up against us
Dino is too classy but I hope he knows about what Randy boy did.

Dino is too classy but I hope he knows about what Randy boy did.
I don't know. I forget who it was, but one of the SU players used the word "annihilate" when describing what the team wants to do to the opposition. Why not send UConn's program back to the Stone Age? It would be a short trip for them.

Yeah. It comes down to how the UCONN fans presented themselves. Left a bad taste. Similar to how Rutger's fans thought they were the next great thing in CFB. SU has, at least, some history. Still pissed about the GROB years, It was so very painful.
...endlessly so.

The 'golden' age of UConn *and* RU football happened at our absolute low point. That reverse of fortunes made the agony even worse.

...endlessly so.

The 'golden' age of UConn *and* RU football happened at our absolute low point. That reverse of fortunes made the agony even worse.
Bingo. Perfect storm. Those programs had their 15 minutes when we hit rock bottom.

And edsall is a doućhe. So there’s that.

I hope we are up 49-21, drive to the one yard line and go into victory formation for final 4 downs. Hubris will kick us in the balls if we tried to embarrass these guys.

Win w class. Actually, as our famous alum says, just win baby

I hope we are up 49-21, drive to the one yard line and go into victory formation for final 4 downs. Hubris will kick us in the balls if we tried to embarrass these guys.

You see them scoring 21?

I'm going to thoroughly enjoy beating the hell out of them and Edsall. Wasnt too long ago they owned us and ran it up against us

I think Randy never got over his bitterness about being passed over for Coach Pasqualoni.

Yeah, our team seems to want to annihilate people, so...

fishy.jpg
Fishy and UCONN have seen better days.

Bingo. Perfect storm. Those programs had their 15 minutes BECAUSE we hit rock bottom.

And edsall is a doućhe. So there’s that.

FIFY.

It is absolutely zero coincidence that both of those programs went from crap mid-majors to "successful" at EXACTLY the same time we entered the GERG ERROR. **

And now that we are on our way back up again, they both continue to revert to their natural level.

** Just like how UConn hoops suddenly became a contender, at the exact same moment we got hit with our first round of sanctions. Donyell Marshall flipped, and this timeline played out like it did.

I hope we are up 69-21, drive to the one yard line and go into victory formation for final 4 downs. Hubris will kick us in the balls if we tried to embarrass these guys.

FIFY.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom